‼️

•3 Days Later•

Chosen POV‼️
We were finally home and settled in with the twins and PJ, all three of them were sound asleep Pierre and I finally had some quiet time.

"So have you been on verge of planning the wedding?"

Yes babe. I just don't know what colors i want just yet but our reception is already done.

"Damn girl you're working fast as hell."

I'm suppose to. I'm ready for our BIG day...

"I am to ma." He said walking up behind me putting his arms around my waist

My phone then decides to ring and it's Autumn calling..

I answered... Hey bitch!

"Hey C. Sorry i haven't talked to you since the other day i was just......"

I know, no need to explain girl. Me and Leeyah blowed on his ass!

"Great you understood. I just could sit there and fake the shit so King made me leave. You'll did not have to do that."

Like hell we didn't, Yes the fuck we did because he know we don't like that bitch, been not liking her so some had to be said. Then not only that he had the audacity to bring that negative energy around my fucking kids!

"Yeah, you have a point? What are you doing later?"

Nothing for the next 6 weeks bestfriend.

"Ah Damn, i forgot well I'm coming over and I'm bringing snacks. Me and these other two fools"

I giggled. Okay boo.

"Kk. Smooches"

Smooches!

•Phone Disconnected•

So Autumn, King, and Prince are coming over with snacks. What are you doing today?

"Not shit i have newborn twin girls to look after, i told you i was getting out of the game once they were born."

Aw baby you were serious.

"As a heart attack."

Awww give me a kiss..  I walked up to him hugging him and standing on my tippy toes

"Okay bae stop before you get something started."

You're right. These stitches are no joke.

We laughed at my joke.

30 minutes later the doorbell rings.

"I got it." I heard Pierre yell from downstairs

Okay!

"BESTFRIENDDDDDDD!!" I heard Autumn screaming coming up the steps

Yes? I'm up here in my room...

She bursted into my room about to scream until she seen Zariya on me trying to go back to sleep.

"Doodle Bop i miss you!!"

Where the hell did you three mf get that damn name from? I asked laughing

"You and that smooches shit."

Ha bitch fuck you....

"Um no ma'am. Where is Zaria?"

Across the hall in their nursery...
.
.
.
🍂Autumn POV🍂