Kidnapped‼️

•Keyshia•

🍂Autumn POV🍂

I kissed King and started to walk over to Amir once i seen Keyshia going into the restroom.

I walked over to Amir and began talking to him and gave Chosen a sign to go into the restroom behind Keyshia.

Hey Amir.

"Sup Autumn?"

Nothing much. Who are you here with?

"Um nobody"

Really Amir? We're not together anymore you don't have to lie i seen you when you walked in.

"He sighed"

Come with me.

"Where to?"

The dance floor.

"Okay" He said following

The club was so crowded but i seen Chosen come out the restroom looking at the guys telling them to come get Keyshia.

We danced for a while and i had to leave.

I'll talk to you later.

"Damn why do you have to leave?"

He's waiting on me and Keyshia is waiting on you.

"Here you go with this shit"

Bye Amir. I kissed his cheek and walked off
.
.
.
Chosen POV‼️

I walked into the restroom following Keyshia.

Hey girl. I said sarcastically

"Umm? Why are you speaking to me?"

Because i figured if you're going to be my sister n law we might as well be cool.

"Girl i don't have plans on becoming your sister n law"

Well question for you... Why were you kissing my brother? Where the fuck is your man?

"He's cute. Duh, why not? I'm sure you'll kiss a nigga to if he's fine with nice lips and i don't know where Gucci is" She said getting sad

Bitch you sound like a WHORE!! And I'll tell you where Gucci is... I walked up to her and whispered in her ear. He's dead bitch i told her choking her and tying her up.

After i tied her up i opened the restroom door and signaled the guys to come get her and take her to the car.

Autumn walked to me and we left out the club and got into my car and followed the guys to their trap.

"So what do you think about Pierre?" She asked as i was driving focused on the road

Girl he is sexy as hell but i don't want to be lead into another trap and find some bullshit out.

"Well talk to him when we get to the trap"

Okay Auty. I will but King brother Prince is sexy as hell as well and that other guy was too.

"Who Justin?"

If that's his name he's in the car by hisself

"Yes that's Justin"

Oh okay. Well yes him.

The car got silent and we finally made it to the trap.

Bitch we've never had the chance to go to a trap fooling with them bitches, Oh yeah and i left Amir in that damn house after finding out about that bitch i pulled up and seen them kissing.