OH SHIT‼️

Chosen POV‼️
As we pop up from behind the car listening to Amir and LaLa conversation we have our guns to their head.

Yes Amir is my brother and all but bitch BLOOD DOES NOT MEAN SHIT TO ME ANYMORE!! That nigga brought it upon himself bringing danger where my kids have to lay their fucking heads and not only that my NEW BORNS!!

As my gun is at Layla head Amir tries to speak but neither me or Autumn is calling for it.

So you really tried some bogus shit like that Amir? WHERE ME AS IN YOUR SISTER!! YOUR NEW BORN NIECES!! THEIR FATHER AND HIS SON LAY OUR FUCKING HEAD AT NIGHT!!

"Sis it wasn't not........."

BITCH DO NOT SIS ME!! I'M NO KIN TO YOU!! I DO NOT EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE RIGHT NOW BUT THIS BULLET TO YOUR BRAIN IS ABOUT TO BE YOUR BEST FUCKING FRIEND!!!

I then shot Layla once in the head and twice in her chest..

"CHOSEN MAN CHILL I WOULD NEVER SET YOU UP LIKE THAT SIS I SWEAR I WOULDN'T YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE ME. I AM SOR......"

Before he could finish his sentence Autumn shot him twice in the head...

We stood there for about five minutes as i shedded a few tears then wiped my face as i heard Pierre and King yelling our names.

We have to go Autumn...

"Okay come on..."

We put our guns away in our waist band and walked back to the house...

We finally were back at the house walking up the steps as PJ ran into my arms

"Mommy i thought you were lost."

No baby I'm right here.

"Me missed you mommy."

Mommy missed you too baby boy. Do you have your clothes out for school tomorrow?

"Yes i do."

Alright let's go fix you a bubble bath and put you to bed.

"Yayyyyy"

"Um hold on son let me talk to mommy really quick." Pierre told PJ grabbing my arm

"K Daddy."

I snatched away from him. That hurt Pierre

"Where were you and Autumn? And DO NOT lie to me."

Down the street.

"Doing?"

Chilling

"You could have chilled here."

I didn't know what to say i was speechless as hell because he always comes up with something

"You're about to lie don't even think about it."

I broke down crying..

He closed our bedroom door and walked back over to me.

"What's wrong baby? Was that you and Autumn shooting down the street!?"

My eyes widened...

No it wasn't.

"Yes the fuck it was. Your eyes almost popped out your damn head who the hell you shot?"

NOBODY!!!

His face turned fire red and he stormed out the room running down the stairs.

"You'll come with me real quick." I heard him say

Once i heard the front door slam I quickly packed some clothes and got the girls and PJ and packed them up a couple items for a few days because once Pierre get down that street and see all of that i don't know what I'll do.