The Perfect Match ❤️

•Pierre•

•Next Morning•
Pierre POV‼️

I woke up looking at my surroundings forgetting where i was.

I went inside the bathroom that was in the room and grabbed the new tooth brush and brushed my teeth and washed my face.

I jumped into the shower and took a quick shower so i wouldn't be late for practice.

I got out and got dressed and grabbed my bag heading down the spiral stairs and i ran into Chosen.

You're up early as hell ma. I forgot i stayed here last night.

She laughed

"I'm always up early."

Why?

"I don't know, i just be doing a lot of thinking i barely got sleep last night."

And that's my fault huh?

"No i left out, it's okay though."

Sorry about that.

"No need, i said it's okay"

Alright well I'm about to go to practice.

"Alright. Be safe and don't forget what i told you i want to see mister jr. today"

I'm getting him after practice. I'll bring him over as soon as i pick him up.

"Okay."

Alright... I said pecking her lips and waking down the steps getting into my car and driving off.

I was at practice thinking of Chosen the whole entire time.

"Aye Williams snap out of it man" I heard my coach say

Sorry coach i was um....

"Yeah Yeah, don't want to know"

We all laughed and finished up with practice..

Two hours later after practice i was at my son mother (Princess) house.

I knocked on the door and she swung the door open calling Jr to come to the door.

"Daddy, Daddy, Daddy!" Jr yelled

Sup dude?

"Sup" He said pounding me

"Don't let that bitch around my baby!!" Princess yelled as i walked off

Man shut the fuck up if he's with me it doesn't matter who the fuck he with you have him around to many niggas why they call themselves playing stepdaddy with my son. Don't say shit to me about mine, i hate i even got your hoe ass pregnant in the first place.

"To bad you did. And if you want your son away from all these different niggas let us move back in so he can see your face everyday."

You done lost it for real now! I'll be getting full custody soon just wait on it.

"We shall!" She said walking into the house and shutting the door

I pulled off and headed back to Chosen house it was now 12:13PM.
.
.
.
Chosen POV‼️

I was finally done cleaning and taking my shower so i went downstairs and laid across the sofa i quickly felt myself dose off.

I was only 3 minutes into my nap until my doorbell continuously rung.

I finally got up and opened the door with my face looking at Pierre's chest

"Sup Ma? This is my little mini me Jr." He said walking inside