💯

Naija POV‼️
As King called me yelling into my phone about Autumn i just sat there listening, and come to find out she killed her ex and his ex or girlfriend whatever she was...

Okay King be quiet for a second god you're blowing me right about now, Autumn is fine!!

"How do you know? Where is she?"

I thought about her telling me to not tell him but he was worried and he has to many damn health problems like an old man so i told him...

She's upstairs sleeping boy..

"Wait!!!! AT OUR PRIVATE HOUSE!? I would've never thought."

Yes dude...

"I'm on my way.."

For what?

"What type of question is that!? BYE NAIJA!!"

•Phone Disconnected•

And at that moment i knew that i had fucked up...

An hour later...

"Naija!!" I heard Justin screaming my name from downstairs

WHAT!!?

"Come here."

I got up off the edge of the bed and walked downstairs to see my brothers and Pierre pulling up outside.

Autumn, Chosen, and the kids were upstairs sleeping.

They came in looking mad while Prince was laughing...

"Where the fuck is she?" King asked me

King chill she's upstairs sleeping.

"Bet." King brushed passed me running up the steps to autumns room.

Pierre looked at me as i told him the same thing and her took off as well.

I looked at Prince...

"Sis their mad as hell."

Yeah i clearly ducking see that...
.
.
.
King POV‼️
As i got to the master bedroom i opened the door to see Autumn there sound asleep.

I was upset because she ran off not knowing how I'd feel about her crazy ass just leaving and not answering the phone.

I just undressed myself and laid behind her putting my arm around her waist pulling her to me.

She started budging then woke up turning around to look at me.

Her eyes widened as i gripped the back of her shirt.

"I... I.... I..."

You what? Get it out!? You did what you did because you wanted to, what the fuck were you running from Autumn!!!!????

She was quiet.

ANSWER ME!!!!

She jumped...

"I was afraid!"

Of what?

"You might not want me anymore after killing someone and for it to be my ex at that."

I sat her up as i laid back and sat her on top of me.

I'll never switch up on you just because you killed someone clearly they needed to be gone if their dead.

She looked down.

I pulled her head up. You're too beautiful for that, don't be looking down.

"Okay." She said about to cry