It's TWINS

•4 Months Later•

Chosen POV‼️

My alarm clock went off and i rolled out of my bed putting my PINK robe around me and walking into the bathroom to do my morning hygiene.

"Baby are you good?" Pierre asked

Yes.....I'm.......fine... I said in between my vomiting

"No you're not girl, I'm coming in..."

K.....

"Man your ass is not okay, come on so we can go to your doctors appointment."

I'm coming damn.

"Okay"

He finally walked out and shut the door.

I got up from the toilet and pulled myself together and put on my comfortable dress and my black sandals.

An hour later i was finally getting my ultrasound.

Pierre ended up blind folding me. I guess because i spoke upon a gender reveal on the phone with the girls.

"Miss & Mr. Loyalty Congratulations you are expecting......"

"Nooo we're doing a gender reveal" Pierre yelled

"Oooooh okay I'm sorry, well dad can you follow me outside?" She asked Pierre cutting off the monitor

He took the blindfold off of me and walked outside with the nurse.
.
.
.
Pierre POV‼️

Once i found out Chosen were having twins i called up her girls and my boys to meet me at the mall so i can get everything out the way for this gender reveal that she really wanted or whatever.

Hours later we were at the mall sitting in the food court waiting for Autumn and King ass to arrive everyone was there but them.

Minutes passed and they were finally walking up.

I swear you two mother fuckers be later for everything.

Everyone laughed and i began to speak.

Well since you fuckers finally came i can say why the hell you'll are actually here for...

Chosen is pregnant as you all know and we're having twin girls.

"AHHHHHH" All the girls squealed

King and Prince mouth dropped

Justin looked at me crazy and Jade boyfriend started laughing at the rest of them.