Trying To Kidnap‼️

2 Years Later‼️

Chosen POV‼️
Pierre and I were finally married with two beautiful twin girls...

My brother was dead 😩...

And my best friend was the closest thing to me other than my family..

Look at mommy babies!!!

"Girl you didn't make them by yourself."

Jealous much baby?

We laughed looking at them,

"Not at all."

I looked over to the girls as they were giggling at the tv watching paw patrol.

"Baby girl i love you." Pierre said wrapping his arms around me

Aw i love you too baby.. i said turning around facing him

He picked me up putting me on the counter top.

"Eww mommy and daddy nasty." The twins said

We both laughed as they ran away screaming ew.

Let's go to bed girls.

"Otay mommy."

I tucked them into their beds and cut on a movie.

I cut their night lights on and went to the master bedroom getting undressed to get into the shower.

Once i stood there for a second i began to shower until i heard the door open.

Pierre!!!

I heard no answer...

I cut the water off quickly grabbing my towel and wrapping it around me.

"MOMMMMMY!!!" I heard the girls scream

I ran into their rooms and seen nothing but messed up beds.

I ran down the stairs to an wide opened door and a black truck in front of my house with a man putting my girls into their back seat.

I didn't think twice about what was going on i grabbed my gun aiming at the drivers head.

I shot him and heard my girls screaming.

I then shot at the guy that put my girls in the backseat i got him in his leg.

I quickly ran to the truck and grabbed Zaria and Zariya going back into the house calling the police.

Hours later after the police left Pierre comes stumbling in trying to kiss on me.

PIERRE IF YOU TOUCH ME YOU WILL BE THE NEXT FUCKER I CALL THE POLICE ON BECAUSE YOU WILL BE IN THE MIDDLE OF THIS FLOOR BEGGING FOR YOUR FUCKING LIFE!!!!

"Girl what's wrong with you?"

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!!!?? YOU LEFT WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING AND MY BABIES ALMOST GOT KIDNAPPED, LUCKILY I KNOW HOW TO AIM AND SHOOT A FUCKING GUN.!!!