😱

King POV‼️
Baby girl please talk to me. What happened?

I just looked at her as she was just looking very quietly with tears rolling down her eyes not saying a word...

Doctor is the baby okay?

"He's fine."

He? This has to be a joke!! I looked at the doctor with a huge smile upon my face.

"You guys didn't know? Autumn is 6 1/2 months."

"She isn't big at all!!" Chosen spoke out

"That's usually normal for some people i didn't start showing until 7 months. But this is about Miss Taylor not myself. I'll give you all enough time to finish talking so i can come speak with you Mister Maine."

Okay doctor. Thank you.

"My pleasure."

As she walked out and shut the door Autumn began to talk.

"I thought the baby was injured."

HELL NO YOU DID NOT! You weren't talking to me because of that i would've made they ass do an emergency ultrasound...

"I'm sorry baby."

It's cool ma. Just don't hide that shit anymore if you feel something is wrong let me know ASAP..

"Okay. But that bitch did a hit and run on me."

"WHO!?" Everyone asked all at once

"THAT BITCH DOLL!!"

"Why the fuck is she back. I thought that hoe went missing" Jade said

Umm who is doll? I need to find her.

"A girl that we've all hated since high school. We use to rock with her well until Autumn transferred there and she was jealous of her." Chosen spoke

The fuck. So you telling me a bitch got beef with my girl basically because she looks better than her? Is that what I'm hearing?

"Hell yes" Autumn said

"Say son we got to handle shorty." Prince said

YOU DAMN RIGHT!!

"King NO bae please!!"

Alright bae.
.
.
.
Chosen POV‼️
Babe where are you doing? I said running out of the hospital doors behind Pierre

"Imma go handle this business with King baby girl I'll be back, i promise."

Bae nooo me and the girls can get her ass we don't want you'll to do it.

"What do you mean you and the girls?"

Um.. Nothing

"Chosen Marie Williams what are you talking about?"

Here comes King and Prince.

"I don't give a fuck whose coming, i want to know what the hell you are talking about!!"

Ugh babe nothing you'll can go.

"Alright Chosen." He said snatching away from me to catch up with the guys

As i walked back inside the hospital getting on the elevator i was stopped by Trey.

"C..."

Oh hey Trey.

"Sup girl? How you been."

I've been fabulous with my beautiful family.

"Nice."

So why are you up here?

"I brought Jade up here to see Autumn......"

YOU WHAT!? WAIT WHERE THE HELL IS.... Never mind.

"What sis?"

Nothing i got to go.

I quickly got onto the elevator and pressed the floor number was on and waited until the doors slowly opened back up running into Autumn room calling Jade out...

I need to speak to you!!

"What's going on?" Autumn and Leeyah asked

Oh nothing just want to talk to her.

"In private? Bitch we don't talk in private. Whatever needs to be said can be said right here."

Okay fine. Why in the hell are you up here with Trey!?

"The Fuck!!" Autumn said

"Ha C stop tripping girl she don't talk to Trey anymore." Leeyah said

Jade bucked her eyes looking at all of us.

Yep that's what we were told but i just ran into him.

"Look girls I have no idea what the hell is going on Jailen brought me he left with Pierre to handle something now why is Trey here? I don't fucking know but it damn sure isn't because of me now WHERE DID YOU SEE HIM!?

Girl lower your fucking voice i knock pregnant bitches out to and you know this but downstairs first floor by Starbucks.

"K"
.
.
.
Jade POV‼️
I hurried down to the first floor only to run into Jailen, Pierre, King, and Prince.

Dammit.......

"Where you going baby?"

Starbucks.

"You don't need nothing from there, girl come on."

Babe i can't i really have to talk to someone.

"Who?"

Him. I said pointing at Trey

"For?"

Keeping my name in his damn mouth something he need to stop fucking doing he just lied to Chosen saying he was up here with me. Babe what if he have a tracker or something in my phone.

"How Jade? Have you been seeing the man!?"

I mean......

"Don't speak man handle your business son."

Son? So I'm your son now?

"Jade get from by me shorty go handle your business with dude I'll be at the house get ready to head out tonight."

JAILEN STOP PLA......

"Girl you better stop fucking screaming at me like you damn stupid. I'm not your damn child I'm not a little boy period."

Fine.... Bye

"I almost said some to you shorty. I'm out!"

He dapped the boys up and headed back towards the exit.

I don't know what to do 😩...
.
.
.
What is up Jade's sleeve!?

What will happen next?

CONTINUE READING AND FIND OUT THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT GUYS😘‼️

VOTEEEEEEEE & COMMENTTTTTTT