I N T R O D U C T I O N

Hello guys!!

Firstly, I would like to make this absolutely clear that this book( I prefer calling it a discussion hub ) is written with the sole purpose that is to try change the orthodox mentality. There is no intention to hurt anyone's feelings. So please don't be offended by any of the words written throughout this book. 

W E L C O M E    T O    T H E    D I S C U S S I O N    H U B

Very important : Please don't skip this introduction! Its an earnest request! Read it till the end!

We all know that the country India is very rich in culture, food, customs, traditions, and many more...

But this country is poor in some case! No! I am not talking about the financial condition or anything related to money. What I am talking about is the mentality. At some or the other stage of our life, we surely experience this orthodox mentality. And this mentality is one of the reasons prohibiting the development and growth of our country.

Right from the start, Indians have changed a lot. There was a time once when women education was not allowed in our country. But slowly and gradually this mentality changed. This is an example of very big transformation. Still existing orthodox mentality can still be changed.

And again, I am not talking specifically about girls, or girl rights, or women empowerment, though this topic includes that, but I am talking about boys as well, young as well as adults, basically about everyone!

And since this discussion hub is about India, it really doesn't mean that if you are from other country you can't take part. You can obviously be a part of this discussion, give your opinions about it! We would be glad to hear the remedies for these problems!

So basically the idea so far is to raise some of the important issues and hold a discussion about it through comments. Also try to find solutions for these mentality issues!

Also I would like if you suggest me some issues! I would surely try to include them for the discussion. For presenting your idea, feel free to mail me on: 

oneindianwriter@gmail.com