Wings to fly

Send your experiences or thoughts to mail id "oneindianwriter@gmail.com" and I'll publish it here...

●●●

Hey guys!! Its me, OneIndianWriter.

Today I want to discuss something which I have observed happening around me, which I have experienced it myself many a times and I guess many of you must have experienced or observed it too...

So, I would like to ask a question to all of you that what do you think when you a see bird flying merrily high up in the sky?

When I see a bird flying high up in the sky merrily, I consider that bird to be very lucky. Because I think that the ultimate dream and goal of a bird is to fly independently in the beautiful sky which is achieved by that bird. When a bird is hatched from an egg does it immediately goes to fly?? No! Because the birds undergo the process of dreaming, setting goals and learning which is taught by its parent.

So, in the similar context, we can say that we humans also do have wings right from our childhood but the only difference is that we have "invisible wings". So when we grow up, eventually these wings grow with our dreams and goals so that we can fly towards our dreams.

What do you think about this?

Is this making sense?

But when you have strived hard for your goals and dreams and the only step remaining to reach there is to open up your wings and fly upto there, how will it feel if someone would just cut off your wings and restrict you from flying?

Painful?

Yes! It is painful.

Like see, if you are working for your project continuously for last 2 weeks and exactly at the time of submission your project gets totally spoiled.

How it feels?

Similarly, our dreams are something which we build right from our childhood.

But when it finally comes to fulfilling those dreams, why are manier times the wings of girls are cut down?

And the reasons may be very silly behind it. Like... "You are girl, so you can't go alone?"

I mean seriously!?

Are we girls so weak that we can't even take care of ourselves?

Obviously we aren't! We are strong enough to take care of ourself as well as of others.

And most importantly, I am not at all blaming our parents or elders for this. They do restrict us because they care for us. They love us so much and that love restricts them to do so!

But again, my question is where does this love of theirs go when it comes to fulfil the dreams of a boy?

Why aren't they restricted at that point to fly towards their dreams?

Why aren't their wings cut off?

And the answer we get for this may be like.... "Because he's a boy."

Oh! So then is it like that boys are strong and can take care of themselves?

Obviously no! If boys were to be stronger, then why now girls, women are working shoulder to shoulder with men?

There's no single field left where women can't work.

If boys were to be stronger and girls to be weak that they even can't take care of themselves, then why are women gaurding the borders of every nation shoulder to shoulder with men?

Its very important to know that every person, mark my words, "EVERY PERSON", then may it be a boy or a girl has the right and strength to fulfil their dreams. All they need is one chance to reach upto their dreams!

●●●

A S P E C I A L T H A N K Y O U T O :

Umacdnathan, jayakkanha, mru1202, OwainGlyn, crazyshals, nickyrnd, Shalini1801, ami17_17, typical_Indiangirl, iprincess9, 5whiskers, jhatka for your precious votes...

OwainGlyn, typical_Indiangirl for your comments...

electric_ladyland, dnyanadawani, jhatka for adding this book in your reading lists...