FINDING A MATCH

C H A P T E R F O U R

E L E N A H A R T

••••••••

SCOFFING AS I watched Sebastian flirt carelessly, my mind became flooded with worries.

In the beginning I knew this was going to be hard. But now? God, I couldn't help but think that this task in itself was impossible.

What girl wanted to go for someone who constantly flirted with anything that batted an eyelash at him? I certainly wouldn't.

With a scrutinising glare, I sucked in a breath of the fresh air around me, resting my cheek against the palm of my hand which was propped up on top of the table.

"Hey." Turning slightly, my eyes took in Alissa's presence, my mood brightening ever so slightly at the sight of her. "Hi." I smiled grimly, my gaze trailing back to Sebastian.

"Do I need to ask what the problem is? Because I think I already know." She spoke up, a groan escaping from my lips as I nodded.

"How will I ever find someone for him. I mean, his looks aren't the problem but his personality? How would anyone get past that?" I groaned.

Thinking for a minute, a thought came to mind.

"Wait." I almost shouted, catching Alissa's immediate attention. Sporting a questionable look, she raised her light brown eyebrows.

"What if.." I started, licking my lips as I fully turned to face her. "...I find someone who already wants him. There's thousands of those kind of girls in this school. We just need to find one that's not...obsessed?" I pondered, wondering if that plan had even the slightest chance of working.

"I see where you're going with this and it's sort of a good idea but..that'll be slightly..hard. Almost every girl here is obsessed with him." She added, causing my lips to drop into a thin line.

"Right." I grumbled.

Grinning in response, Alissa nodded. "Don't worry, we'll think of something." Smiling at her words of encouragement, I grinned.

Suddenly, the both of us turned m to glance at the newfound presence that made itself present.

Taking a seat in front of me, his gaze was sorely settled on me, almost as if Alissa wasn't even here.

"So. Found a match yet?" Sebastian stared at me, waiting for an answer and when he didn't get one, he smirked and leaned back in his seat.

"Actually.." I began, the smirk faltering on his face. "..I have a plan." I lied.

"So you haven't found a match yet?" He laughed, catching the slip up that I had accidentally made. Dammit.

Rolling my eyes, I grinned. I wasn't letting him have the satisfaction of being right and so with a smirk, I continued to lie.

"Actually. I might have someone in mind."

"Really." Sebastian laughed just as Alissa quirked an eyebrow and said "You do?"