LOVE IS BLOSSOMING

C H A P T E R S E V E N

E L E N A H A R T

••••••••

I COULDN'T QUITE understand how the days had flown by so quickly.

It was as if it were just yesterday when I'd stared at Sebastian Stone and thought to myself, 'I'm going to change him..I'm going to find him the one!'

Never did I expect such a task to have taken this long. It truly distracted me from focusing on other couples that needed my help.

I looked into the mirror and examined the reflection that stared back at me. My brown eyes were filled with a light than never seemed to dull and a small smile was happily perched upon my lips.

Grabbing my phone and a thick wooly scarf, I wrapped it around me in order to protect me from the frosty kisses that would soon pepper my skin.

Making my way outside, I began my walk to school. I hated walking, especially in this freezing weather.

Usually, Alissa would pick me up and drive me to school since she lived fairly close to me, but sadly she'd been ill yesterday and she didn't seem any better today, therefore leaving me to fend for myself.

And that meant walking. In the freezing cold. Fabulous.

Sighing as I pulled my coat tighter around me, my teeth chattered against each other, my body aching as the frostiness bit at my bones.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Furrowing my eyebrows at the persistent noise of a car horn, I peered around, in search for the culprit.

Narrowing my eyes, I scoffed. Spinning on my heel, I walked against the direction that the wind blew in, my eyes glued to the driver that watched me as I stalked over towards his car.

Sebastian.

"What is wrong with you?" I scowled, shoving my head into the car through the window, my face becoming enveloped in a blanket of warmth as my body remained cold and helpless.

Ignoring my question, the culprit smirked. "Want a ride?"

I should've said no. And god, I wanted to...but it was far too cold and I honestly couldn't be bothered walking to school.

Silently nodding, I moved back and opened the door, slipping in quietly as I briefly glanced at Sebastian from the corner of my eye. "Thanks." I muttered.

Grinning in a way that forced me to roll my eyes, I crossed my arms over my chest and sunk back into the leather chair, hoping to get out the car as fast as I'd gotten in.

"So..any progress?" Sebastian asked, breaking the sudden silence which wasn't all that bad due to the soft tune of the radio which played soothingly in the background.

Sighing, I turned to look at him. "For now, I'm focussing on other people, but don't you worry, I'm still on the lookout." Smiling softly, I looked down at my gloved hands.

I had an idea.

"Meet me at the cafeteria at lunch. I want to show you a few things." At my words, Sebastian's eyebrows rose in a suggestive manner.