OH NO

C H A P T E R T H I R T E E N

E L E N A H A R T

••••••••

NO MATTER WHAT happened, I wasn't going to bring up the bouquet of flowers that Alissa had found laying on my bed. I simply refused to.

The more I thought about it the more I became confused as to why on earth he'd do something like that, so I chose not to think at all.

It was hard though, since all I could think about was him.

I wanted to talk to Sebastian about how the day went, if anything, I'd spent all day trying to find him and now, being lunch, I'd still not managed to catch up with him.

Closing my locker, I pulled my bag higher up on my shoulder, smiling as I spotted Colin walking towards me, a grin upon his face that had my knees going weak.

"Hey." I smiled as he hooked an arm around my waist, pulling me towards him, his forest green eyes brightening as he took in my smile.

Cocking his head to the side, he smiled. "So- that movie you wanted to go and see, I can get us tickets and we can go see it tomorrow night, then we can have a nice meal, how does that sound?" Nodding at his words, I grinned.

"That sounds-." In the corner of my eye I'd spotted Sebastian at his locker, stuffing his bag into the space.

Without thinking I pulled from Colin's grip and stalked towards Sebastian, calling out to him and catching his attention.

Taking me in, Sebastian grinned. "Hey." He said, closing his locker as he held a questioning glance. "Hi. So how did the date go?" Jumping straight into the question, I watched his features closely.

He broke out into an even bigger grin almost immediately. "It was amazing." He switched his gaze to me and shifted it once again. "I had the best time and Loren did too. I'm taking her out again soon, but I'm not sure when."

I had to be there again! To make sure it went smoothly, of course.

"Elena?" Colin called out, following behind me as he now stood next to me, nodding at Sebastian in acknowledgment.

And then an idea came to mind.

"Colin and I were going out tomorrow night, why don't you and Loren join us?" Sebastian seemed taken aback. Looking at Colin as he too seemed tput off with the idea, Sebastian smirked and nodded.

"Sounds great." And with that Sebastian was off, leaving a wide eyed Colin.

Coughing awkwardly, Colin stuffed his hands into his pockets. "So, we're going out with them then?" His tone was laced with confusion. He didn't seem to understand why it was I'd done this.

Eyebrows raising, my mouth opened but no words seemed to come out. Oh god, what did I do.

"I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking." I apologised, feeling bad for the way I'd practically ruined our plans by inviting Sebastian and Loren.

Smiling as he realised how bad I actually felt, Colin placed an arm around my shoulder, leading me towards the lunch hall. "Nah, don't worry, it's okay. It's just.." stopping to look at Colin's face, I quirked an eyebrow.