GETTING TO KNOW HIM

C H A P T E R S I X

E L E N A H A R T

••••••••

GRITTING MY TEETH in annoyance, my mind became clouded with thoughts.

How the hell was I ever going to find Sebastian the girl of his dreams if I didn't even know what kind of girl he was looking for?

Sighing as an idea came to mind, my eyebrows shot up.

It could work. I thought momentarily. And then I shook my head. No, I'm not doing that unless I really had to!

Although, not that I was thinking about it, maybe I did.

Looking up at the black and white clock that hung over the door of the classroom, I sighed. The last class of the day was almost over. Thankfully.

5 seconds..4 seconds..3 seconds..2 seconds..1 second..and ring.

The day was finally over. After several hours of writing and scoring out and dragging my feet around as if I were a zombie after fresh brains, I was actually meant to be going home.

But because of a certain someone, that plan was about to change.

Rising from my seat, I grabbed my bag and shoved the loose contents in, throwing it over my shoulder as I trudged out of the class.

Peering through the crowds, I slipped in, my eyes in search for the boy that became the bane of my very existence.

Rolling my eyes as soon as I'd spotted him doing exactly what led him into my life, I stalked towards him, a mischievous glint lingering in my eyes.

"Sebastian." Hearing my voice, both his and Cindy Lewis's heads snapped in my direction. Both of them awaiting for me to speak.

"I was passing by the nurses office and she called me over so that I could pass the message on that you're uh-" Looking down at his lower half, my eyebrows crinkled and my nose scrunched up in disgust. "-results for- you know that came back. It's not looking great though, Sebastian." Awaiting for his response, his lips simply curved into that of a smirk as his cool and calm complexion remained.

Cindy on the other hand looked as if her eyeballs were about to pop out of their sockets. Without a word, she awkwardly slipped past Sebastian and left.

Staring at him in disbelief, I waited for him to scold me or get frustrated or annoyed or give me any indication of irritation. But he didn't.

Instead, he stood there and smirked. And the fact that he hadn't responded the way that I had anticipated had me infuriated.

"What the hell!" I scoffed, crossing my arms over my chest as my eyes narrowed into slits.

Sebastian broke out into a fit of laughter, the brightness in his eyes overlapping the amused glint that twinkled.

When he didn't say anything, I huffed in annoyance. "Goodness sake." I cursed out, rolling my eyes.

Calming down from the laughter that trickled from his lips, he breathed in a fresh gulp of air.