🍥Chapter one🍥

Chapter 1 Blow Jobs

"Is that what I think it is?" I asked pointing to the boxes that were left idle on the brown coffee table. I moved closer and lifted the lid off of one of the boxes. I knew it, I thought to myself as I continued to stare at the glass bottles whilst scrunching my nose.

Alcohol. Loads of it and I'm not even that surprised. 

"Relax," Marcy stressed. "I'm just going to add this to the punch. If you don't want to drink it's your loss." she giggled at the end of her sentence. One by one, she took each bottle out and started spilling them into the pink punch that was on a bigger table that was surrounded by an oasis of all sorts of crispy food.

You must be thinking. What's going on? Who is the girl pouring shocking amounts of alcohol into the punch?

Well for starters Marcy is my cousin and we're at a party hosted by her. Marcy is the kind of cousin that does things first before thinking of the consequences. I guess this is a feature for most fun people and unfortunately I don't have this feature.

People usually mistake us for sisters, because we have the exact same bluish-grey eyes and freakish height. The only difference was our hair. She had mid back length hair while my hair was below my waist. 

We're both sixteen and we are clearly not allowed to drink but knowing Marcy, I bet she has a fake ID stashed somewhere between her boobs.

"And besides-" she continued "- it's not like we get to see boys every day"

Well, technically she was right. We went to an all-girls boarding school here in Swan Valley known as Noble sisters Academy (N.S.A.). So to say that we never saw boys' every day was an understatement.

This week was our weekend out and Marcy had it all planned out already. Heck, she started planning all of this on the first day of school. And what parents would give their house to their hyper teenage daughter to use for parties? Her parents of course. Aunt Benita and Uncle Simon both believe that it's normal for teenagers to throw parties. Uncle Simon and my dad are brothers so that's how Marcy and I are cousins.

Marcy invited some girls from our school. And of course, she invited some 'senior' guys from the all-boys school known as Brave hearts high school (B.H.H.S). Her big brother, Carter - also my cousin, obviously - is the head boy of that school and she knows most of his friends. And that's how she managed to get the brave hearts here.

Brave Hearts High School is a boarding school for the elite guys. I've never been to that school but I usually notice guys in their maroon blazers walking about like they own the whole of Swan Valley. Brave Hearts High School is mainly known for being the champions in the Lacrosse, Football and basketball tournaments all across Kwanla. They also recieved a lot of medals and trophies for oral speeches and IQ competitions.

Alpha males. That's what most girls would say about them and basically it's just in every girls nature to just want the Alpha.

A lot of girls fancy them and most of those girls come from our school; they'd drool over them as if they were candy but, in my opinion the guys that come from that school are just nothing but a bunch of egotistical bastards.

Trust me, I'd prefer the guys from other schools to theirs. Even Carter can be a bastard sometimes but I'll never tell him that.

And that's why Marcy's house is full of girls; they couldn't care less about the both of us. They are just here attending this party because of the guys. "You know these horny girls are just here to get pregnant, I swear," Marcy whispered to me once she was done emptying the fifth bottle.