🍥Chapter Twenty-Three🍥

{A/ n: Somebody mentioned that this book is unrealistic.

Well Duh!

It's under fiction for a reason dumbass.

Pfffft! Cmon let me live my life mahn. Anyways for those that leave lovely comments and send me wonderful messages, I love you all. }

Chapter 23. Panda hoodies.

Maroon and Black.

The color of the billboard just outside Brave Hearts High School was Maroon. Written in bold black were the words 'Welcome to Brave Hearts High School' with the school's badge just below it and an eagle in the background.

Black and Maroon. Those were the schools color.

I put both my hands on the back of my head and held onto the hood for my black hoodie and covered my head. I looked once more at the main gate; my mind calculating what to do.

Behind me was Marcy.

She was wearing a panda hoodie and she looked too cute for a person who was going to break into a school.

I scanned her and rolled my eyes at her outfit. I then reached into my pocket and took out a folded piece of paper.

I unfolded the paper; it was the map of Brave Hearts High School. I shone a light on it using my mini torch and focused my eyes on the details.

The hand that was holding the torch was soon swatted and the torch went flying in the air. Once it landed on the ground, it smashed and the light went off.

What the hell?

I turned and glared at Marcy, although I knew she wouldn't notice my expression in the dark.

"Dude," I whisper yelled and she held my hand. "What if they see the light?" she reasoned and I came to the realization that she was right. If we got caught, game over.

However, I was still angry. That torch costed me two freaking dollars.

"Then how are we going to get around this gigantic school?" I asked.

"Hmm," she said swinging her shoulders to think. She then lifted her index finger into the air. "Aha!" She said, and I hoped she came up with a brilliant plan.

"Follow me," she said leading the way. When entering the tall metallic gates she crouched so that her body was hidden in the shadows. I also crouched in the same manner. The gate was slightly open so it wasn't that much of a hassle entering.

A few more steps and soon we passed the gate.

Surprisingly there wasn't any security. It was like the school was begging us to enter. As soon as we entered I could smell the testosterone in the air; it smelt like expensive cologne mixed with sweat.

"Where's all the security?" I asked once we were hidden behind perfectly manicured shrubs that overlooked a large building.

"There's none," she said her hand resting on the top part of the shrub. She then faced me; a slight twinkle escaping her eye. "They don't even have dorm deans. It's understandable because I'm pretty sure the guys can handle themselves,"

I nodded in agreement and looked up ahead at the massive stone building.

In the windy silence, a twig snapped and all of the goosebumps on my skin awakened at the sound.

Then another twig snapped and that was when I knew it had to be something and that something was headed in our direction.

Marcy was the first to turn her head; making her more courageous than I. I turned my head a few seconds later and was met with a figure who had a smirk plastered on his face.