🍥Chapter six🍥

Chapter 6. Dare # 1 Ice cream queen.

OK, so maybe rejecting his offer was a little bit STUPID. Honestly, I only did that to show him that I'm not the kind of girl that comes off easy. Part of me feels like I did the right thing whereas the other part of me feels guilty for not giving in.

I shook my head, shaking all thoughts away and clutched my arms together again.

I looked up ahead and could see the distant light coming from the cafeteria. Among the sound of harsh winds I heard a twig snap and I craned my head in that direction. It was pitch black and I couldn't see anything or anyone but I could feel that someone was there.

I shut my eyes tight as thoughts of what might happen ran through my head. I gulped and ran as fast as I could with all I got and I heard footsteps and heavy breathing chasing after me. All of a sudden a cloth went straight to my mouth, muffling whatever noise that came out, and a bag went over my head. I tried to fight back but from the feel of it, there were more than just one person trying to do the job.

Then suddenly the lights went out.

"Jordan, stop," I yelled playfully as he tickled me nonstop

We were in my grandparent's green field back in Switzerland. Playing like we didn't have a care in the world.

"Jordan. Jor. Jordan. Stuuup," I struggled to say in between laughs.

"Who's the crybaby?" He asked and when I didn't answer he tickled harder making me produce louder laughs.

I laughed to the point where I was starting to cry.

"OK. It's. Me," I said, again between laughs.

"What? I can't hear you," he pretended. This sick bastard just wanted me to say it louder. I didn't have a choice.

"I'm the crybaby," I shouted trying to push him off. He didn't even move from that push.

He then stopped and then looked at me for a moment. He brushed my bangs to the side and his brown eyes penetrated my blue ones. He had long auburn hair which needed trimming. The sun was high up in the sky and I could hear the crickets in the nearby stream and feel the damp grass beneath me. His broad frame shielded me from the suns light. He gently brushed my cheeks and very slowly he leaned in and-

"Roberts open your goddamn eyes," a voice intruded out of nowhere.

"She's been like this ever since she was put out," another voice said.

"Why the hell is she smiling? Did you guys drug her?" The first voice asked.

"She's probably having a wet dream. Oh wait, she's opening her eyes," a different voice said.

I opened my eyes and felt my hands tied to the back of the chair I was sitting on. Even my legs were tied.

Shit.