🍥Chapter thirteen🍥

Chapter 13. Dare # 3. Number Magnet 1.

Have you ever wondered what the world would be like if there weren't any guys?

I have. It's terrible. Trust me I know because I basically live with 1674 girls and basically have six sisters, seven to be exact. The amounts of giggling and squealing I go through is just enough to kill someone, I'm surprised I'm even alive.

It was a beautiful Wednesday afternoon. Every Wednesday after four weeks, the principal allows us to go shopping. I hate hate hate shopping. Mostly it's my mother doing all the shopping for me.

Both my parents are retired. They're enjoying their retired life cruising the world leaving me to house sit, most of the time.

That's why I crash Marcy's place. 

Every time my mother comes back from one of her trips, she'd always bring something back for me. She'd buy bikinis, crop tops, and low cut dresses. But so far the one clothing that fills up more than half of my closet is the leotards. And don't get me started on the number of shoes and bags she brings. I get my basketball Jerseys from my dad. He loves buying them but he doesn't wear them so I end up taking them.

I'm the youngest sibling out of my sisters. I don't talk about them because I don't know them. The whole school-apart from Marcy-just assumes that I'm an only child.

My oldest sister is Zinthia she's forty, old enough to be my mother. On some occasions when they'd all visit they'd joke around saying Yovanna and I was a mistake.

Yovanna is my twin sister. I also don't know her. We are terrifyingly identical, I've seen her pictures on Instagram and it's kinda creepy how we look so much alike. She lives halfway across the world from me, then it's a three-hour bus ride to the nearest bus stop, three days by bicycle and five hours by foot to her house. My aunty, Aunt Yovanna, her namesake, adopted her so I have no memories of her and if we ever did meet all I would do is stare at her.

On rare occassions both my parents would go and visit her. It was really hard for my mom especially.

OK, after Zinthia is Hadeth and Marylee who are also twins and are 38, after that it's Delilah who's 34, then Paola who's 28, then Ana-Grace who's 27 then its Yovanna and I. I only meet them like once a year, all except Yovanna.

I have very little memories of Ana-grace because by the time I learned how to talk she was sent to board in this school. They basically all have children of their own and none of them live here in Swan Valley. They are just scattered all over the world. I guess that's why my mom pampers me. Because I'm all she has left out of the eight.

"Roberts," Mrs. Walker said sternly bringing me out of my thoughts. I faced her and managed to give her a crooked smile.

Mrs. Calysta had reported me to her about my behavior yesterday.

"What you did yesterday was very unladylike. I expected more from you. Why can't you be like your sisters?"

I hated it when she compared me to the sisters I knew nothing about. "I'm sorry madam, it won't happen again," I apologized with my head bowed low.

"Your apology is accepted but I don't want to hear another thing like this happen to you. Unfortunately for you, I can't let this slide. I'll be calling your mother after this," she said standing up. Before she left she turned to me, "You're dismissed. As for your punishment, you will be getting the new Leotard wardrobe that has been donated by our sister school. Ms. Viola will give you the details," She opened the door and waited, looking at me. This was my cue to leave.