🍥Chapter ten🍥

Chapter 10. Dare # 2 Baby bend over?

I laid down in bed and plugged in my earphones, drowning the outside world. I wanted to watch movies so badly. God, I hate this school. Right now I was supposed to be having breakfast with Marcy, but I guess I'm skipping.

A few minutes later, Marcy stood in front of me with her arms crossed. She was wearing her uniform, minus the navy blue blazer. It was around thirty-something degrees outside with the sun rising high up in the sky. The now zebra striped curtains were open allowing streams of sunlight to flow through the room. I bet she's not the only one that has removed her blazer.

She was talking to me and I just stared at her blankly. I couldn't hear a word she was saying because my ears were busy listening to the vibration and Drakes loud voice through my almost spoilt earphones.

I watched her while she did all the gestures in the book of hand gestures. She then came to my side and plugged the earphone out of my ear.

"Hey," I complained furrowing my brows.

"Did you even hear a word I said?" She asked and when I didn't answer she said "Exactly," she rolled her eyes towards the sky.

I let out a sigh and sunk my head into the comfort of my pillow. I felt too lazy to go to school today. I started swearing at myself for the times when I was five and my mom used to force me to take a nap but I refused. Yeah, right now I regret not taking those precious naps.

"Lima! Are you even listening?" Marcy shot me a serious look, interrupting my cloud of thoughts.

I shook my head in response and she facepalmed herself. I stared at her awaiting what she had to say because it seemed important.

"Lindsey is telling everyone that John broke into her dorm room and slept with her," she carefully said. Once that little bit of information processed through my brain, I could not help but feel a lump in the pit of my stomach. Of course, he would sleep with her, guys and their needs.

"So?" I asked nonchalantly turning to my side so that I could face the white walls, my back facing her.

She didn't say anything and for a moment I thought she had left the room. "I thought you just wanted to know," She said and for the next few seconds we were drowning in awkward silence. "So, I'll see you later, yeah?" She said awkwardly. She didn't wait for my answer and she left the room, giving me space to think.

If he has Lindsey why couldn't he tell her to give him the damn tour, she knows this place better than me for crying out loud.

I sat up and folded my arms, pouting at the same time.

He thinks he can tell me what to do just because he has leverage. He wants me to be like any other girl who would die to give him anything. I can assure you, John, that's never happening.

 I can assure you, John, that's never happening