Chapter 5

-Eleanor-

I'm back to normal, no Zayn, no Louis, no tour... just books and college pop quizzes... Same old Manchester University hallways, same old Professor Murray who will do everything just to make my college life miserable just because I'm a boybander's girlfriend.

I'm back, and it feels good that I'm away from all the hate and problem,but then I'm away from Zayn which is kind'a sad because I miss him already.

"Miss Calder,you're late again." Professor Murray told me and I just apologized because I'm not in the mood for arguing with anyone, I just want to finish my last subject before I go home and rest and hopefully,a chance to videochat Zayn.

Sociology Class was boring as usual, and she just announced our scores and scolded me again for dosing off on her subject. I'm sorry if your voice makes a good lullaby!

"El!I've been wanting to talk to you for like days!Where were you anyways?" Ella attacked me while I was walking and on my way to the flat. Ella's one of our friend but she doesn't live in our flat.

"I was on tour for a little while,why?" I asked,taking off my earphones.

"Well,guess who got tickets for the Jay-Z/Kanye West concert?!" Ella squealed earning a glare from the foreign students at the park.

"If that's not you then your question is nonsense" I joked and she smacked my butt.

"Well it's me,and I got us all in! Oh my god,this is so exciting! I'm gonna tell Alana and the rest of the Divas!" she said and she left me..I'm all alone again. Bummer.

I put my earphones again and continued listening to Do you know by Enrique Iglesias, or the Ping pong song or whatever they call it.

Ella's announcement didn't made me excited,I mean we all love Jay-Z/Kanye West and we've been wanting to watch their concert but we don't know how to get it. But then I have more problems to focus on.

Do you know what it feels like loving someone that's in a rush to throw you away?

Do you know what it feels like to be the last one to know the lock of the door has changes?

This song...

Makes me feel like I'm unwanted especially in the life of One Direction...

I have to get this off in my mind, I'm such a pessimist. and it's not good for me.

Max was outside of our flat talking to Leon again...I greeted them and chat with them for awhile before I entered the flat.

"Hey guys" I greeted Alana and Portia. and they were so busy using their gadgets... "Eleanor,check this article out" Portia said then I went where they are and peaked.

It's about Zayn and Perrie of course.

ZERRIE-IS-FAKER-THAN-PERRIE'S-LIPS

Why Zerrie (Zayn+Perrie) is fake:

#10 Zerrie happened exactly when little mix started promoting 'wings'

#9 How Perrie changed her style as the female version of Zayn

#8 Zayn never tweets but when he tweets,it's all about Little Mix...I mean what was that about?

#7 Zerrie's pets? really? I thought Zayn wanted a LION?!

#6 Zerrie doesn't have a private relationship if you'd compare it to Zayn's ex-girlfriends Geneva Lane and Rebecca Ferguson

#5 The Cheating scandal was not real (like Zayn can do that)

#4 Zayn's tattoo of 'Perrie' is actually more like Rita Ora

#3 The fact that Perrie's always talking about Zayn in their interview.

#2 He looks more inlove with Louis Tomlinson's girlfriend,Eleanor Calder, than with her own!

#1 WE JUST DON'T BELIEVE THAT THEY'RE REAL.

Not cool,Zayn,not cool.

I can't help but smile when I read that 'he looks more inlove with Louis Tomlinson's girlfriend,Eleanor Calder than with her own' There were some pictures attached in that article,pictures of us when we went shopping at Urban Outfitters,the one when Zayn was looking at me while I was talking to Louis.

"El,this is a disaster" Alana told me.

"Why would it be a 'disaster' Alana? If they can't act as if they're in a relationship they better stop it,right?" I asked them but both of them just sighed.

I went to where my phone is and dialled Zayn's number to tell him all about this article.It sounds so stupid,but yes I'm worried about their 'relationship' I don't want Zayn to be called us the girlfriend-stealer if ever this whole 'zerrie's not real' thing will be proven if we're not careful enough.

He said that he'll do something so their management will not be pissed at them again and Perrie's flying back to London later this evening. Thank goodness I can now sleep in peace.

-

Sorry for the short update.

and I just got that article from a tumblr account. xx