Chapter 31

Marry You - Train

        I never thought I'm capable of loving one girl for a long time, I love her, and to be honest? I don't want to let her go. I feel this happiness inside me that no woman can ever give to me. It's funny how I was once labeled a ladies' man, how they make stories about me for hooking with different woman every night, before that title was passed to Harry. It's funny because it's not at all true. I loved this girl for a long time, and I can't afford to cheat on her. The way she made me feel good? No other woman can do that.

        Everytime I wake up, I feel like it's not even possible to get a girl, just like her. I mean... She's amazing, she's understanding, she's down to earth and she will love you for who you are, not for what you have. She'll forgive you easily, but I'm glad she's starting to learn on how to be ruthless. 

        I imagine the future with her... Like, having three kids... two boys and a girl. Moving to Sydney, one of the places that she'd want to live. Have a California king bed, big enough for us to sleep in, the kitchen... it had to be enormous, even though she's not that much of a girl who'll spend hours in the kitchen, trying to cook something nice. I imagine her scolding the boys, because they both want to sit at the passenger seat, weird, I know. But when I imagine things like that... It makes me want to live longer, it makes me want to do the best that I can, so we'll have a good future.

        I love her...just that.

-Zayn