Chapter 32

-LOUIS-

        "Mate... get up, Zayn wants to go home" Harry grunts. I am already awake, I was awake when Eleanor's packing her stuff. I didn't know that she'll walk out. I was just closing my eyes, trying to get back to sleep. But I can't. I didn't stopped her from leaving us.

        "I am up, what's with the rush?" I asked innocently, as if I didn't know that something's happening. I clearly remember what happened last night, one of the reasons why I don't want to get up. I knew I did something wrong, I took advantage of her. Even though it's not right.

        "I don't know mate, just get up. please. and clean this room up." he answers, I asked him to help me, he just agreed without any hesitation. As we were straigtening up the duvet, Harry noticed a silver wrapper on my trousers. "Louis... what the hell is this?" he grabs the wrapper and he showed it to me. I pretended that I know nothing.

        "A wrapper?" I said. "It's a fucking condom wrapper mate.you didn't...did you?" he whispers,but his voice tells me that he's mad and he's gonna burst later on. "I did what?" I feel like I'm gonna pass out,I know I did something wrong. "You slept with El!" he replies... I didn't even noticed that there's a fist that's about to hit my face. Harry was all red, definitely mad. "Fuck you Louis." he said, but he still had a good heart, he helped me on standing up. "Fuck you, El's drunk as fuck last night...Get the fuck up,we'll go home. Don't tell Zayn. he's gonna kill you." he said.

        My right cheek was numb, I didn't knew Harry can throw a punch like that. "I didn't know what I was doing Harry." I explained myself. "I don't care, you're not drunk last night, you're sober, you still know what you're doing idiot. Did you know while you two were shagging Zayn's outside...out in the cold! Waiting for El to open the door. Fuck this is crazy! I can't even look at you right now!" he divulged.

        "Mate, I like her. no... I love her, and it's fucking killing me. I was tempted to do that" I reasoned, he laughs "Tempted? have some fucking control,how would you feel if I slept with your girlfriend?!" he snapped. I was raging mad right now. "I wouldn't know, I don't even have a real girlfriend!" I bit back.

        "Right...right... all you have is a fake girlfriend, and you thought you'll get her if you fucking bonk her. But you're wrong! She left because she can't take this anymore! I shouldn't have trusted you with her. I was wrong. It's all my fault" he blames himself. I walked out of El's room, just to see Zayn cleaning the mess. Now I feel guilty... Zayn's like the closest out of them. I can't believe I betrayed him.

        It took weeks before Harry forgave me, and before he helped me with my problem. We talked about it. And we made a deal not to tell anyone else. It's going really well because Eleanor's a no show. It was easier for me to hide it to Zayn.

        I shagged Eleanor two times, the first one was, I didn't used any condoms... I told her I don't have. but I did. I always keep one on my wallet. The one that Zayn gave to me as a joke.

        But she showed up again, now the guilt's back and it's been eating me alive. I want to let it out, but I'm afraid of Zayn. He's been a very good friend to me... and I rest assured him that I will not fall inlove with Eleanor, because I told him love doesn't mean anything. But it means everything to me. Okay,fuck. I want to die right now, I'm such a bad friend. I'll make a big mess.

        "We're here!" Niall shouted loudly, making Harry really mad. Ha hates it when someone shouts near him. "You don't need to shout!" he snapped. "Oooh,somebody's panties are on a twist" Niall joked. Niall's the kind of guy who doesn't take anything seriously.

        I was brought back to the present time for I went back five months ago. "You okay Lou?" Harry asks, while doing his signature hair toss. "Yeah, just feeling a bit whacked." I lied.

        "Well. you can rest now, we're fucking here" he grunts, collecting all the bags. "I can't wait to go to the room, I want to sleep. I'm tired." I told them. It's obvious that they're tired as well. Niall's doing this thing that he always do when he's sleepy which is cussing about every single damn thing in this world.

        "Harry,can I share the room with you? I kinda need to talk to him" I told Niall,of course he's tired he'll agree to everything just to have a nice sleep. "Night mate, see you tomorrow then?" I said, and tapped his shoulder.

        Harry went up first before anyone else, I went up and saw him sitting on the living room while watching Pop Fiction. "Hey Lou, c'mere" he slurs. He's drunk, why's he drunk?! "Hey, you drunk mate?" I asked, It's noticeable that he is.

        "Just had a few pint, I thought Niall's my room mate? Wha- happened?" he interrogates. "Look, I need to talk to you. Well, I have to inform you rather" I told him.

        "Okay, shoot" he answered back. I sniff in before I talked.

        "I'm gonna tell Zayn what happened back in Christmas. I'm just informing you, and I don't need anyone's opinion here" I said, he stopped watching and turned his face at me. "No!You can't, I thought we...like,talked about this. You just can't ruin everything!" he garbled, then after that, he tried standing up. But he's tipsy so he's not really capable of standing up.

        "D-don't. Eleanor doesn't love you. She loves your bestfriend. --member Zayn? bestfriend. boyband. can't love the same girl. d-don't fuck this shit up. I'm gonna thump you!" he stammered, while making a fist.

        "He needs to know" I mumbled, before I left him outside the living room. I knew that I made the right choice, I told him that I don't need anyone's opinion. So I'm gonna do this whether they like it or not.