Chapter 24

-ELEANOR-

"Athena,my little sister" I told them. "You have a little sister?" Louis asked. I just nodded,appreciating the garden.

"She died,when I was 15,because of Leukemia,she wanted to see this garden,she wanted to go to Notting Hill.it was her favorite movie." I said,I sat in the bench,Louis and Harry sat beside me.as I burst into tears.I miss her so much.

"Ever since Athena died,mum forgot that I exist in this world.I always depend on my nana,she's there for me.Mum and Dad wasn't." They weren't there.I was the only one who's there for her.

Maybe they did gave up some of their time for Athena.

But it's not enough.Money was never a problem in this family,My mum's a lawyer who likes to help either the one who can't give her even a penny and the one who can give you billions of it.Dad owns a taxi company,and franchised Hollister and  a Mcdonald's. He's a business-minded person.we only see him on weekends.

"I was the only one left for Athena,I failed my Literature and Biology,they don't seem to understand that I have a dying sister.Well,nobody understood that.." I laugh,as I cry.I don't want them to see me crying again.It became a hobby of mine.

"I became so stressed,I started smoking,because I thought that it will help me lessen the stress that I have,but it didn't.But still,I stood beside Athena...She made me promise that after she's already buried under,I'll forget about her.I'll forget that she even existed" 

Both of them was just looking at me,Louis has this guilt in his eyes. I smiled at them. "I'm okay,You're the first one to know that I have a sister,I don't know if my mum still remember Athena...We all forgot about her"

"El,we brought you here so you can relax,so you can forget about your problems.I think Athena wants you to be happy." Harry lightened up my mood.

Maybe I should forget about my problems,just for tonight.

"Thank you for making one of my dreams come to life,it's really beautiful in here!" I shouted,taking pictures of the bench.

-

"I still can't believe that you've mistaken Emma Roberts for Julia Roberts!" I roared in laughter,Louis' doing the same. We're a bit drunk,here in my house.I was worried because Zayn and I left the house and I didn't expected that I'm gonna go to Doncaster,and then to Cheshire.I should've known.

"Well,I'm sorry!I'm just a bit confused...can we change the subject now?" Harry asked us.

It was my christmas celebration now,just a few beers,Louis and I smoking,and some chips and crisps...I forgot about Zayn while laughing and drinking,I forgot how hurt I was.

I should've known that he will bail on me.I thought he loves me.

It's all blurry. I'm drunk right now,and the cigarette's adding more dizziness to me. My emotions change from time to time,After Harry's joke,after this annoying laugh that I have,I will cry after.I will cry about something not really related to any of my problems.

Just like,I'm crying over this banana that Harry's eating,I accused him for killing the banana. Crying over the fact that Harry murdered a banana by munching it.It sounds so sad inside my head.Maybe it's the alcohol taking over my body.

And then after that,I'll laugh again.Because I will realize how stupid I am for crying over a fruit.Of course the two of them couldn't understand me.They,too,can't even understand themselves.

"Hey,look what I'll do!" I spit.I tumbled across the hall,just for getting my phone on the counter.They're still laughing like we're beavis and butthead.

I dialled Zayn's number.

"Hey!Zayn!Guys!It's Zayn!" I shouted,both of them shrieking. "El?Are you drunk?" Zayn asked through the phone. I just laughed at him.

"Yes,I'm drunk.Wanna know why?It's because of you!I assumed you'll come after me!But you didn't! You humiliated me infront of your family and your fucking fake fiance!" I stated,my hands on the counter reaching something that I can throw to Harry.

"Something happened,anyways,I'll go there as soon as I can babe.wait for me" he muttered. "Really?you'll go here?Wait!You said that to me millions of times!But you never did!" I yelled then the three of us laughed.

Louis called Niall and we wished him a Merry Christmas since he's in Ireland. We can't get through Liam's phone,it's off.Harry called Cara and he confessed his love for her.Of course Harry will forget about this tomorrow.So I had a great idea.

"Hey,why don't you tweet Cara?Maybe she'll see it!" I told him. Louis agreed to my statement,Harry being a gullible person he is.He tweeted Cara: I really really like you,I want to take you out on a date...I hope you see this.

"I want to sleep!" he whined. "Go sleep there,Louis and I will finish this bottle of vodka.You go sleep" I then tucked him on the couch.He even called me 'mommy'

Harry was asleep,snoring even.Louis gave me the last shot of vodka. "D'you know what?I love you,I really do,I don't know if you'll remember any of this tomorrow.But I want you to know that I'm always here for you.I'll wait for you.and I hope you'll learn how to love me" he cooed.

Alcohol took over my body,Louis leaned to kiss me.I closed my eyes,waiting for his lips to touch mine. 

"You'll never remember any of this tomorrow" he whispered before he kissed me.It was a perfect kiss,but there was no spark.It's nothing like Zayn's.But I still responded to every kiss.

"Shall we take this to the next step?" he asked,I innocently nodded.I know what we're doing was wrong.But I don't know why I can't stop myself from doing all of this.

I kicked the door open,Louis locking the door...I may regret this,but who cares if I sleep with my friend?Nobody cares right now...

"I don't have uhm..a condom" Louis said. "Just don't put it inside me,then?" I said then we continued.

The night was perfect,it's snowing,the lights were blending in.Louis played a music on his phone.While we get on it.I shiver everytime his lips touches my body, There's no guilt present in me.

"Aren't you gonna regret this tomorrow?" Louis asked me.

"No,Katy Perry said on her song...no regrets,just love" I said to him.He finally gave in.

"Oh and Lou?"

"Happy birthday babe" I said before we did it.

-

Okay so I'm not really comfortable on giving a full detail about Louis and Eleanor having sex...So,yeah they did have sex but I don't want to give every little detail of it.

ELOUNOR moment.omg...