The Last Chapter

-ZAYN-

        Our love story is not like any other love stories out there. We met not with a 'Hi' or 'Hello' a 'How are you' and 'what is your name'. Our love story started with a love song. It all started with a song that I sang infront of her.

        Slowly but surely, I am falling in love with this girl. I hate to admit it at first, I was in denial. 

        I even asked myself... How hard is it to be happy? I thought it was impossible. Because everytime I look at her from afar, it makes me want to rip off my heart so I won't feel anything. But little by little, I was learning how to love.

        I now live in a world where acting and singing is a way to release anger, happiness and everything that you're feeling. It was about three weeks after we met, I am trying to see why I am this affected with her. It was when I thought It was the scene that made me feel like this. I can't even point out if I'm acting or it's real.

        It's been almost two years since she said yes and I learn a little fact from her every now and then. 

        She says what's on her mind and she hates it because she can't control it. She secretly love the colour pink, but she still say that her favourite colour is blue. Same goes with iphone and samsung. She will say that she is a samsung user but deep inside, she wants to have her own iphone.

        She smokes, just like how I smoke. She thinks that it is a bad thing even though she's also doing it. She hates the taste of a beer, and she prefers cocktail over a beer or any other drink. Her favourite cocktail is Cosmopolitan.

        She doesn't have a good relationship with her mother and her sister. Her sister got divorced with that old man and Charlotte's getting married again, she was invited but she already swore to herself that she won't go nor talk to Charlotte.

        She prefers beef and not chicken because chicken gives her chicken skin and she doesn't want it. Beef over pork, beef over everything. which is really fine with me since I don't eat pork because I'm not allowed to.

        The only vegetable that she can eat are; potato, corn, carrot, beans and asparagus. She will not eat carrots if it's cooked.

        When she's nervous she bites her lip really hard. She hates her morning breath. Sometimes, she can't stand tea, and she can't drink it without any sugar in it.

        She'll be all quiet if there's something wrong, and when you ask her about is, she'll say it immediately. When she's mad at you, she's not gonna give you a silent treatment, she'll piss you to death until you get mad, so se'll calm you down.

        I didn't know that just by a year, I will realize that I can't live my life without her. Yeah, sure I was born even though I'm not with her. But every minute that she's away from me... I can't stand it. I want her to be by my side forever.

        I owe everything to her, because of Eleanor... we're number one in thirty-seven countries, we're selling out concerts and we're on our way to our stadium tour. Because of her, billions of people saw our talents. She gave us life.

        She's a writer now, and sometimes she works as a model.

        I have a hot geeky girlfriend and I am proud to say that she's with me.

        "You're so sweet, Eleanor... can I steal your boyfriend?" the interviewer teased Eleanor. We're being interviewed by E! one of Eleanor's dreams.

        "I don't think that he'll agree with that, right Zayn?" Eleanor's caressing my thighs, she's biting her lips meaning she's nervous. "Nope,never in a million years" I answered.

        "Awww, For sure, Zayn is every girl's dream. and everyone is really jealous of Eleanor, including myself! A big round of applause for these two cuties everybody!" she said and all of the people were roaring and clapping their hands. I smile at Eleanor and I pat her back so she won't feel nervous. She's a very shy girl. she's not gonna talk that much if she's not that close to you.

        She's more known as Eleanor Calder: One Direction's Zayn Malik's girlfriend and I kinda feel guilty because she's the reason why we're here and now, people think that she's using me because I am famous. But heck she's not, she loves me and I know it too damn well.

***

        "El... you should go talk to your mum and sis you know?" I told her countless times but she's never gonna listen to me, but I still think that she needs to talk to her mum.

        "Why do I have to talk to them? I gave them less reponsibilities, I pay for Aidan's education, I give life to that guy and that's their only responsibility. So there is no reason for me to talk to my mum and my sister. Just because I am all happy now" she said to me, I can see that she's serious about this.

        "Babe, your mum was just outside the studio earlier and she talked to me... She wanted to talk to you, please give her a chance"

        "I am sure for what I stand for Zayn, my answer is no. I've been nothing but a big failure to her and now that I got all my shit up I'm gonna talk to her? Hell,no. Yes I may have a happy ending, and just because my life's okay now I have to fix everything up"

        "Okay, don't get mad at me... I'm just saying..." I mumbled. I walked up to her and hugged her, I don't want us fighting.

        "Promise you'll stay with me forever?" she cooed,burying her head on my neck.

        "I promise babe,always and forever"

-

That's the end, a wee bit of a cliffhanger xx

Thank you for reading The Other Side of Me (Zeleanor Fanfic) and I hope that you liked it. I enjoyed writing this because I can relate to each and every scene. I hope you learned a little something.

Thank you Joyn and Erisse for voting and for commenting, it makes me want to write more and it's really inspiring.

I just wish that Zayn and Eleanor are really together, they really are Chuck and Blair.

Comment,Vote and Follow me :)