[Turning You] On! Chapter 4

VOTE.COMMENT.LIKE.TWEET.TELLAFRIEND

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!

S&M - Rihanna

Chapter   4

Terry

I walked into the almost abandoned classroom and took my seat. It had been a week since somebody said that me and Brielle had sex and we still had not spoken to each other or more like she wasn’t speaking to me. I had tried to apologize and explain my situation numerous times, but she wouldn’t even hear it. I had no clue how that had even got out. The only thing I could think of was that someone had seen us hanging out that night and decided to spread a nasty rumor that, might I add was hurting my game.

It ruined all my chances of getting her in my bed and I think it actually hurt her. She plays this tough lesbian girl who pretends that she doesn’t care what people think of her but in actuality she does. No matter what anybody says they do care, they just can cover it up so that it seems they don’t care.

It affects her when people judge her because of her sexuality and spread rumors about her just like it would anybody else.

The bell rang and students began flooding in. Tanya came and sat down to my right. “Hey Terry,” She greeted with a smile

“What’s up Tanya?”

“Nothing much. Are you coming over tonight? My parents aren’t going to be home.” She implied.

“Sure,” I replied. Tanya and I had gotten some type of relationship over this past week. It wasn’t a dating relationship. You could classify us more as friends with benefits. Hey if she was willing to put it out there I wasn’t just going to pass it up.

“Alright, I’ll be seeing you tonight.” She said. The teacher filed in clumsily setting all her things on her desk and Brielle followed right after her. She took her seat to the left of me not even bothering to look my way.

I had no clue how I was going to get her to talk to me or if she would even ever talk to me again. She seemed pretty pissed. I wish that she would just hear me out though so she would know that I didn’t do it. I didn’t brag about the girls that I had been with and I definitely didn’t lie and brag about the girls that I hadn’t been with.

“Alright class, quiet down.” The teacher stumbled. She was such a fluke. “You have a project. It will be due in three and a half weeks and you will be doing it with a partner.” She stated. I guess that meant that Tanya and I would be partners which meant me spending more nights at her house.

“Before you get excited, I will be picking your partners for you. I already have them written down.” I groaned. It would be just my luck that I get partnered up with some lunatic I’ve never even met.

“Okay! Tanya and Jace. Sky and David. Hope you’re with Cassidy. Cindy and Donna. Chris partner with Drake. Brielle and Terry.” Wait what? I chuckled to myself. This had to be some sort of set up. What were the odds? The girl was pissed at me. She finished calling out the groups and then she explained the project more thoroughly.  She was requiring us to do a hell of a lot for a damn history class. We had to pick an important time in history. It could be from any time period at any part of the world. We had to give full detail about the event. We had to create a slideshow on it and then check this out we had to cook food that they ate during the time period of the event and where the event took place. What the hell? This teacher just loved to eat; to add on to that we had to make a song to go along with the time period. It could be funny or serious. This teacher was just giving us busy work and wanted us to make a fool of ourselves.