[Turning You] On! Chapter 14

VOTE.COMMENT.LIKE.TWEET.TELLAFRIEND

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iT'S IN THE WATTY'S SO SUPPORT PLEASE

Motherless Child - John Legend

Chapter 14

Brielle

We walked into Terry’s house after a long day of school. I was really planning on cuddling with Terry while watching a movie and eventually falling to sleep. I was so tired for some reason, maybe it was because I was always over Terry’s house and we never went to bed on time. Terry was immediately called by his dad once we entered. I followed Terry into the kitchen where his Dad sat across the table from a beautiful woman. I wonder if this was his Dad’s latest love interest.  She looked to be about in her late thirties. She had brown hair and hazel eyes that seemed to sparkle. Her complexion was clear giving her a youthful glow.

“What’s up?” he said to his Dad. The woman averted her eyes as if she was almost saddened.

“You think we could talk?” His dad asked.

“About what?” Terry asked, his tone had changed almost immediately and he sounded defensive.

“Terry i---“ The woman began to speak.

“About what Dad?” He asked cutting her off. I was definitely missing something and I sort of felt awkward being here because there was a lot of tension in the air and I had no clue why. Mr. C looked past Terry at me.

“Brielle would you mind leaving so me---“

“She doesn’t need to leave,” Terry interrupted wrapping his arm around my waist.

“Terry its fine.” I cut in

“It’s okay Brielle, there’s no point in you leaving because we obviously have nothing to talk about.” He said grabbing my hand and squeezing it. Okay there was definitely something wrong that I was not seeing. Mr. C looked at me silently asking me to go.

“Terry I’m just going to go.”

“Why?” He asked turning to look at me.

“I should go” I told him.

“Thanks Brielle,” Mr. C said.

“I drove her, so I need to take her home.” His dad and the woman sighed simultaneously.

“I can call somebody to pick me up.” I told him. He groaned.

“Brielle just stay.” He pleaded. I knew that there was something more going on that I knew about and I knew that his Dad wanted to talk to him alone and for some reason Terry was trying to avoid it. Mr. C had asked me to leave and I should respect him by leaving right?