[Turning You] On Chapter 19

VOTE.COMMENT.LIKE.TWEET

PLEASE SUPPORT!!!! IT'S IN THE WATTY'S

SORRY IT'S SO SHORT. I'LL UPLOAD AGAIN TONIGHT OR TOMORROW

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How Could You - Mario

Chapter 19

Brielle

I walked into the school prepared for another boring day of lecture and busy work. Honestly I was ready to be done with this school. I just wanted to graduate and be out of here. Just Terry and I off to college, whichever we chose to go to. It wouldn’t matter. I felt as if I would be okay as long as I was with him.

I went to my locker and grabbed the textbooks needed for my first two classes. I don’t even know why I still bothered to get them. I really didn’t care at this point. I closed my locker and went to head off to class but Ally was blocking my way.

“What’s up?” I greeted her.

“Nothing, I was just wondering if you wanted to come over tonight.” She suggested.

“Ally come on, you know me and you can’t do anything.”

“Why not? So you really think you have changed since Terry has gotten here?” I said nothing. I really didn’t feel like talking to her. Josh came up behind her and wrapped his hands around her waist possessively. I rolled my eyes at the two of them. He knew I didn’t want Ally anymore.

“You coming over tonight?” He asked.

“No!” I stated sternly with attitude before turning around and heading in the other direction. He gripped his hand around my wrist pulling me back to face him.

“No need for the attitude Brielle,” He said pushing me against the lockers and hovering over me.

“Josh let go of me!” I said yanking my wrist away but his grip was too tight.

“You need to learn how to talk better to people,” He schooled.

“And you need to learn how to back up out my face.” I told him.

“Let go of her,” I hurry Terry say as Josh was pulled away from me. Terry came towards me. “You okay?” he asked. I  nodded.

“Put your hands on her again and it will be the last time you ever touch somebody.” Terry warned.

“It won’t be the last time my hands are on Brielle,” Josh shot back.

“Terry don’t worry about it. Let’s go!” I said trying to get Terry to move on.

“Try me!” Terry retorted.

“I already tried your girl.” He replied. I felt my heart drop. I shot a look at Josh telling him not to say anything else. “Ask your girl about how her play date with Ally turned into a threesome.”  Terry glanced down at me. I just looked up at him apologetically. I couldn’t lie to him, but I didn’t want to face the truth. I felt horrible about having sex with Josh and Ally and I was disgusted with myself. I didn’t want Terry to find out because I knew what would happen.

Terry let go of my hand. I could see his jaw tensing. He looked at me as if he just wanted to ask how could you? I felt so bad. I reached back for his hand but he moved away. “Terry please,” I began. He didn’t want to hear it. He began walking away. I went after him and grabbed his hand.

“Terry wait!”

“Don’t fucking touch me Brielle.”

“Terry please. I’m so sorry, just don’t do this!’ I begged.

“Do what?  End our relationship?” I gasped.

“Terry?”

“We’re done Brielle,” He said walking away from me and leaving me standing in the middle of the hallway alone. I could feel the stares piercing through my back as onlookers watched enjoying the latest gossip, but I really didn’t care about them at the moment. All I cared about was Terry and my heart was breaking right now. I knew he had every right to be angry, but I couldn’t help the fact that I was hurt. I found the use of my legs and began walking. I made my way outside to the parking lot and got in my car and that’s when the tears emerged from my eyes and over flowingly cascaded down my cheeks pooling on my legs and dampening my jeans. I couldn’t lose Terry. He just needed time to calm down. He would come around.

Terry

I pushed down on the gas as my car accelerated. How could she? Why? I was flabbergasted at the events that had just taken place and what I had learned, but most of all I was hurt and I scolded myself for it. I cared about Brielle way more than I should have. Look at where it had gotten me. I was hurt, angry, and confused as hell. Why Josh of all people? I thought she disliked him. I actually thought she hated him, so why have sex with him?

I pushed harder on the gas pedal as I sped onto the interstate passing by dozens of cars. She was a slut and I was done with her. I wasn’t going to forgive her this time. If anything ever happened between us again it would be just sex, but I doubted that would even happen, because at the moment I completely loathed her and wanted nothing to do with her.