[Turning You] On! Chapter 12

VOTE.COMMENT.LIKE TWEET.TELLAFRIEND

THIS IS IN THE WATTY AWARDS SO BE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT TO SUPPORT. I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT.

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can I take You Out Tonight - Luther Vandross.

Chapter 12

Brielle

I pulled up outside of Terry’s house. I got out the car and made my way towards the front door, knocking once I had reached it.  I had gone home and taken a shower and changed. I now wore jean shorts and a grey shirt that hung off my shoulders with black writing that said “Love Me”. It showed off my stomach and displayed the dolphin belly ring that I had gotten long ago. I also had put on makeup and did my hair so that it hung in loose curls. I was supposed to do all this since we were going on a date right?

Terry opened the door and he took a minute to take in my looks. I could feel the heat rising on my face as he took my body in. “Stop staring Terry!” I demanded. He chuckled.

“You look beautiful,” He told me lowering his head and pecking my lips.

“Thanks, you ready?” I asked him.

“Yea let’s go,” He said closing the door behind him. I begin walking back to the car.

“Damn, your ass looks fucking fantastic.” He complimented while slapping my butt.

“Terry,” I yelled turning around and slapping his hands away.

“What?” He said grabbing my hands and pushing them behind my back. His body touched mine and he lowered his head planting his lips against mine. He let go off my hands and groped my butt pushing me closer against him. He pulled away.

“If I want to smack my chick’s ass, I’ll slap her ass.” He said with a smile on his face clearly amused.

“It’s my ass Terry! Therefore I’ll make the rules.” I told him walking away. He chuckled.

“I’m a tap that ass tonight.” He said cockily.

“We’ll see,” I shot back.

“So you not going to give me none on our date night?”

“Like I said, we’ll see.” I repeated before getting into the car. He did the same and I cranked the car up and made our way to Scooter’s.

Scooter’s was like this mini amusement park that old man Rogers had built about twenty years ago. According to all the old people in town he had robbed a bank to get the money to build it. Everybody in town knew that he had done it, but no one spilled the beans on him because he had put the money to use and built something for the community. A place where family and friends could have fun. At first Scooter’s was supposed to be a family fun place. He had named it after his son Scooter, but as years progressed it became the teenage hot spot since there was nothing more for us to do in the town of Lindsey. So now they sold liquor to teens, that was when the town Sherriff Roy wasn’t on their case and they let the teens smoke. It definitely wasn’t what old man Rogers had in mind when he established the place.