[Turning You] On! Chapter 22

VOTE.COMMENT.LIKE.TWEET.

ENJOY.

BE SURE TO GO NOMINATE TERRY AS THE MALE2012 FOR THE WATTY'S

ENJOY

Tearing Up My Heart - Nsync

Chapter 22

Brielle

It was another day and Terry was still not talking to me. I think I made it worst when I blew up on him about the whole college situation. I was just angry because I had just seen him kissing that girl and I wanted him to be kissing me like that. I missed his lips being against mine. I missed everything about him.

I made my way to my locker and began pulling out the books I would need for my first classes. School would definitely end up being a drag today.

“What’s up sexy?” I closed my locker revealing Chris. I laughed.

“What do you want Chris?”

“Come on Brielle don’t do my like that. I know that you are into guys now and you and Terry have called it quits.”

“Terry and I have not called it quits.” I replied not giving up.

“So why was he making out with some girl earlier?”

“Who?” I asked.

“That’s not for you to worry about.”

“When are you coming over to my place?” He asked.

“Never Chris,” I said turning into class. Terry wasn’t sitting in his seat yet. I wondered who the girl was. Was it the same girl that I had previously seen him up against in the hall or was it someone new? Why was he being with all of the girls anyways? He didn’t need to be with them in that way. I sighed. I was acting as if we were still together. I probably needed to accept the fact that we wouldn’t get back together. It was an upsetting  matter for me.

I sat at the lunch table nibbling on my pizza slice. I wasn’t that hungry and it didn’t help that the pizza wasn’t that appetizing. Jace, Clary and Terry all came to the table at the same time and sat down. I continued to chew on my slice of people as they started a conversation.

Whom Terry was making out with this morning was nagging at the back of my mind. It had been occupying my mind all day and I wanted to know who it was. I didn’t want him making out with anybody, because I still cared about him. I was supposed to be that girl whom he loved making out with.

“Who were you making out with this morning?” I asked out of nowhere looking at Terry. He seemed shocked and confused for a moment, but then he gathered himself together and replied.

“You think you can ask me that?”

“Yea,”

“Well that’s too bad because you can’t.”

“Say’s who?”

“Me Brielle. We are over, you don’t have the option of asking me who I am with and what I’m doing. You lost that privilege a while ago.” Jace and Clary were both quiet as a mouse and were just looking in between us as we exchanged words.

“I don’t care what you say.”

“I don’t expect you to. You obviously didn’t care how I felt.” I could feel the tears forming between my eyes. I knew that I wouldn’t be able to hold them. I looked away from him and grabbed my things leaving the table. I quickly made my way out of the lunchroom and down the hall way heading to the bathroom. Once I was inside the tears fell and I was a complete mess. I wanted him back so bad. I felt so bad for everything I did and I missed him so much. I just wished that I could take it all back and that it would be forgotten.  I heard the bathroom door open and I hurriedly wiped away my tears and tried to compose myself. I went to go into a stall, but someone grabbed my wrist.

“Look at me, don’t cry!” He said wiping under my eyes. I looked away and pulled my face out of his hold.

“Why are you in the girl’s bathroom?” I asked my voice breaking.

“Checking to see if you were okay,” He told him.

“I’m fine,”

“It doesn’t seem like it.”

“And why do you care Terry?” He sighed.

“Look, I’m sorry for talking to you like I did. I didn’t mean to make you upset.”

“It’s okay,” I said walking away from him and grabbing some paper towels from the dispenser. I dabbed at my eyes to keep from smearing my makeup. “I’m fine,” I added as I turned around looking at him with a smile.

“I’m not,” he told me.

“Why?”

“Nothing, you okay?”

“Why Terry?” I demanded stepping closer towards him.

“Because I’m hurt Brielle, between you and my mom yall are both tearing me apart.” He admitted displaying his emotions. I swear my heart broke. I didn’t want him to be hurting this bad because of me. I was supposed to make him happy, not upset.

“Terry,” I gasped, but I was at a loss for words. The only words I could say were the ones that I had said so many times over the past few weeks. “I’m sorry,” I got out.

“Sorry just doesn’t seem to cut it at the moment. Just don’t cry over me Brielle. It’s really not worth your tears.” He said before exiting the bathroom leaving me there confused, bewildered and deeply saddened.