[Turning You] On! Chapter 15

VOTE.COMMENT.LIKE.TWEET.TELLAFRIEND

IT'S IN THE WATTY'S SO BE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT FOR SUPPORT.

TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT THIS AWESOME STORY.

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Almost Lost You - Rosie Gaines

Chapter 15

Terry

I walked inside the house. My dad was sitting in the living room reading over something in his hands. I began to bypass him and just walk upstairs, but then he called my name.

“Yes?” I answered.

“Can you come here please?” I changed direction and heading to the living room sitting down on the couch across from him.

“What’s up?” I asked. He handed me the slip of paper that he had previously been reading.

“Where did you get this?” I asked.

“It came in the mail,” He replied.

“Addressed to whom?” I questioned

“You,”

“So why is it in your hands and why are you reading it?” I countered.

“Terry all the letters you have been getting. They have all been from your mom?” I said nothing.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” he asked raising his voice.

“There was nothing to tell,” I told him.

“Terry your mom has been trying to contact you for years and you have been blatantly ignoring her why?”

“What do you mean why? I have nothing to say to her.” He sighed.

“She’s your mom Terry. She brought you into this world.”

“And she left out of mine.” I replied.

“So you don’t want her apart of your life whatsoever?”

“No,”

“You are going to regret it,” He warned.

“Then let that be my problem.” He said nothing else so I rose to leave. If she wanted to be in my life she should have never left. She left her family for another man, in my book she didn’t deserve to be a part of my life. She had missed out on her only opportunity.