[Turning You] On! Chapter 21

vOTE.COMMENT.LIKE.TWEET

IT'S IN THE WATTY'S SO BE SURE TO SUPOORT. ALSO IF YOU COULD GO NOMINATE THIS STORY FOR A SPECIAL AWARD THAT WOULD BE GREAT. i WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT. jUST FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW. IF YOU LOVE TERRY YOU DEFINITELY NEED TO GO AND NOMINATE HIM.

Just got to this link http://www.wattpad.com/feedback and on the drop down menu select "Nominate this story for a special award." It will tell you to give them the link of the story which is here

------->>>>>http://www.wattpad.com/story/1032482-turning-you-on.... and then it will ask you which award you are nominating for which will be "BestMale2012"... So all you Terry fans need to go nominate him for the best male. So please do so

BE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT. I COULD REALLY USE YOU GUYS FEEDBACK AND I LIKE TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK. ALSO MORE FEEDBACK DOES MAKE ME UPLOAD QUICKER, BECAUSE I GET EXCITED LOL ANYWAYS YEA GO VOTE AND NOMINATE.

Neva End - Future

Chapter 21

Brielle

 The bell rang signaling lunch time. I sighed and made my way to the bathroom before heading to the cafeteria. I glanced at myself in the mirror. Four weeks! It had been four weeks since Terry had broke things off with me and I was hating every moment of it. He had begun to become cordial with me, but it was nothing compared to the conversations that we used to posses. We could talk about almost anything and now we only said they occasional hello or how are you. I was missing him so much. I craved to be by his side. I knew that I had made a big mistake and I regretted it but there was nothing I could do about it. It had already happened and it was in the past. If I could go back and re-do it, I would have gone to Terry’s house that evening to make him talk to me instead of going to Ally’s. I should have known better than to go to her place.

I took my lip gloss out my bag and applied more to my lips and then smacked them to apply it evenly. I was going to get Terry back. I really didn’t care how long it took me. I couldn’t just cut off the feelings that I had for him. They were going nowhere. I still cared for him and I felt like I always would.

I made my way out of the bathroom and begin walking down the hall. I heard voices coming from an adjacent hall way. It sounded like Terry or else I would have ignored the voices and kept going to lunch. I peaked down the hallway. Some girl was pressed up all against Terry. I rolled my eyes and groaned mentally.

“So when are you going to allow me to come over?” She asked. If I had anything to do with it she would never be going over Terry’s place.

“I don’t know, I got too really like you for you to come over.” He stated. That was bullshit! It was all a part of his game.

“Even if I want to come over to have fun,” She said placing her hands on his crotch. This girl was too forward. Terry would never go for her. To have sex maybe, but he wouldn’t go for her relationship wise. Terry grabbed her hands and turned them around pinning her against the locker.

“I’ll come over to your place tonight,” He said.

“I can deal with that,” The girl said connecting her lips with his. I began walking to the cafeteria. I didn’t even know why I was watching them. I made my way to the lunch line and purchased a soda, before heading to the table. By the time I got to the table Terry was already there and seated. I took my seat and sipped on my Mountain Dew.

“Terry is that a new line of lip gloss you sporting?” Jace asked. I looked at Terry and sure enough he was sporting the chick’s lip gloss. He wiped it away with his hands.