[Turning You] On! Chapter 13

VOTE.COMMENT.LIKE.SHARE

The Best You Ever Had - John Legend

Terry

 “Hurry up B,” I said rushing her.

 “Terry it’s cold.”

I was in the middle of the pool waiting on Brielle. She was being a wimp about getting in the water. She was spending the weekend here at my place since my Dad wasn’t going to be here. He was spending the night at some broad’s house. I planned on Brielle and I having a very eventful weekend and I was sure that she knew that.

“I can warm you up,” I replied. She chuckled.

“Just dive in,” I suggested. I watched as she seemed to be thinking it over, but none the less she dove in swimming under the water until she reached me. She came above water a few inches away from me. I wrapped my arms around her pulling her closer to me. She was shivering.

“I could use that warm up now,” She said.

“I got you!” I said kissing her shoulder. I began to move my feet to push us towards the edge of the pool. Once I had her back up against the wall. I wrapped her legs around my waist.

“You warmed up now?” I questioned.

“I’m getting there.” She told me. I laughed before pressing my lips against hers. My tongue rubbed against hers sensually as my hand made its way down her stomach and into her bathing suit bottoms. I began massaging her spot with my fingers. She kissed me harder letting me know that she was enjoying what I was doing. I placed two of my fingers inside her. She gasped into my mouth before pulling away and leaning her head against the back of the wall and closing her eyes. I pumped my fingers in and out of her as I watched the pleasure etching itself onto her face. She was beautiful and her pleasure faces were sexy as hell. She began rotating her hips as I pumped faster. Her breathing began to deepen and get raspy. I could feel her muscles contracting telling me that she was about to cum.  Her coming and the look on her face was enough to get me rock hard.  I slipped my fingers out of her as I smiled at her. Her eyes were still closed as she came down from her zenith point. She opened her eyes and chuckled once she noticed me staring at her.

“You warmed up yet?” I asked her.

“Oh yea,” She replied. She placed her lips back upon my mine. I untied the strings on the back of her bikini top. I pulled it away from her causing her boobs to bounce out.

I had to say I had gotten really lucky when I found Brielle. She was my definition of the perfect woman, beautiful, smart, funny, and spicy.  Her hands hand found their way inside my swimming trunks and she stroked me preparing me for the bomb night we were about to endure. I grabbed her bottoms and began to inch them off. She kicked them off the rest of the way as she began inching my trunks off my waist. She kissed my lips, my jaw, my cheek and my neck until she reached my ear.

“You want to see how long I can hold my breath?” She whispered. She didn’t wait for an answer as she submerged herself underwater.

I swear I almost lost when I felt her mouth enclose around my hard member. I gripped my hands on to the edge of the pool as she sucked me off. Pleasure spurts shot through my body causing my body to jerk.