Dahyun X Reader: Waiting for you

A/n: Dahyun is my bias soo.. Here! I made a chapter for her. I love Dahyun so much! So yeah... Enjoy!
----------------------
Your POV

I can still remember our sweet moments. That are now gone because of me.. Our first meeting.. My first surprise to you.. Our first date.. Our first kiss.. All of it are now gone...

Flashback

"Dahyunniee!!" I shouted getting her attention.

"Y/N~!!" She shouted back as she run towards me and hugged me really tight.

"I missed you so so much!" She said as she tighten the hug more.

"I-I mish y-you sho sho m-mush too!" I said struggling because of her hug.

"Yah! Dahyun.. Let Y/N live more. Your soffucating her." Jihyo said. And the others laugh.

"Aahh! Mianhe Y/N.. Ajujuju~.." Dahyun said as she broke the hug and pat my chin.

"Aniyoo~!!" I said pouting.

Flashback

That is one of my favorite sweet moments. My first meeting with others. And my first backstage surprise. As you know that Im in the other country that time and you didn't expect me to be there.. Waiting for you.. Like what Im doing right now.

Im too dense to feel all of your love. Im sorry for everything. For not loving you back as much as you love me. For being an incomplete person. Im sorry.. but you deserve a better one, Dahyun..

I can still feel the guilt that I felt when I broke up with you. When I said that you deserve a better one. That you won't feel loved when your with me. But you still insisted the opposite.

At first I thought it will be easy.. But.. NO.. I actually love you like how you love me. But I somehow felt that we are not destined to be with eachothers.. I love you.. I really do.. But I can't show it.. Im too weak..

Now.. Im here.. In the park where we always used to meet.. Where our first meeting.. Our first date.. And a very memorable place for us.. It's been two months and I can see that you already moved on.. While Im here.. Suffering. But I deserve this.. The butterflies that I feel every time I see you.. The shivers.. The great feeling when ever Im with you.. Was now full of sadness and guiltiness..

I can feel my tears falling down into my left cheek and the other followed in my right cheek.. Then raindrops started to fall as all of the people run to a shelter except for me.. Im still here in the bench.. Crying like a dumb.. Like an idiot.. Thinking and recalling all of our memories in here. I looked down..

Flashback

I saw Dahyun sitting in a bench. I sneak through at her back and placed my hands on her eyes. Covering them..

"Aah! Who is that?!" She asked as she jumped a little and get scared. I did not respond.

"Yah! Y/N.. I know that's you!" She said.

After I removed my hands I pecked her cheeks quickly which made her blush like a tomato. I run away before she can even kill me.

"Yah! L/N Y/N! Comeback here!" She shouted as we chase each other.

When we are both exhausted, we sit back after chasing each other like children. We cuddle for a minute and she speak.

"Y/N-ah.. Saranghae." She said and looked at me with a smile.

"Dahyunnie.. Nado saranghae.." I said and pecked her lips which made her blush.

End of Flashback

After those sweet moments we became cold with each other and there I started to feel like broken.

I felt like the heavy rain isn't hitting me anymore when I realized someone's feet infront of me. I looked up and saw...

"D-Dahyun.." My eyes widened because of too much shock but she is just there holding the umbrella not looking straight at me.

"W-what are you doing here?" I asked still shocked but she's still not looking at me.

"You know you can't stay under the rain. You'll get cold!" She scolded me and just ignored my question.

"Aniyo. I can take care of myself. I don't need an umbrella." I said and looked away.

"Fine." She said and turned around. I stood up and was about to take a step. When she talked.

"Y/N-ah.. Saranghae.." She said and my tears fell down.

------------

A/N: Ta jia hao!/ Ni hao! Ok, guys what the heck is that? I didnt know what I have just written! I think its kinda angsty? I dont know but I hope you enjoy it! Sorry for the wrong grammars and spellings! Also sorry if this is bad (\T^T/).. Author.. Out!