Nayeon x Reader: Nerd?.. I dont think so.

A/N: Yoh mah menh.. Im is back! Lol.. So yeah.. The title? Well its one of the line in the story since I cant think of anything.. Andd.. Enjoyiehh!

Ps. And again this is also left behind my save drafts.

----------

Your Pov

"Hey nerd!" Someone shouted and I thought Im the one who is being called but nope.

"W-what do y-you w-want?" Asked the poor girl being pinned into the lockers by the bully.

I honestly didnt want to come and start a fight just to help the girl even I wanted to. I have a fame and I dont want that to be destroy specially I am the daughter of the owner of this school. So I just walked away but stopped when I heard what did the bully said.

"What do I want? Well simple.. Your body.. Or I'll beat you up." The bully said. I turned around and saw the girl nodding nervously and as you can tell she is very scared.

"Great then meet me after school.. You know where.. Hehe." The bully said and smirk. I walked towards them when I saw the guy trying to kiss the poor nerd.

"Stop that.. Or I'll kick you out of this school." I said as I pushed him while going infront of the nerd and shot a deadly glare at the bully.

"Y-Y/N! I'm sorry.. I-I'll go n-now!" The bully said nervously and ran away like a coward.

"T-thank you.." I heard an angelic voice behind me said. I smiled unconsciously.

"Your welcome." I said and faced her. I stared at her eyes and boy! They are beautiful.

People around us started whispering. Probably because I talked to a nerd. Which I never did before.

"Anyways you dont need to meet him. After what I said he'll probably lock himself in his room." I said and I heard her chuckled. Even her chuckle is so cute.

'Is she really a nerd? I dont think so.' I thought.

"I'll go now." I said and run towards my next class. And just in time. The teacher entered after me.

"Okay.. Good morning class.. We will have our test now." The teacher said-....... Wait!... Oh no! We have test today..

TIME SKIP

"And.. Here is your test paper Ms. L/N.. I dont need to read your score out loud." The teacher said and handed me the test paper. I went back to my sit and looked at it.

27/50

*sigh* What do I expect? I didnt review anything.. Im too busy at our company. Im dead if my father will know about this.

"You will have a tutor."

Anddd just then. My father knew about my score.. Now he wants me to have a tutor.. Wow.. Very nice..

"But I can do it myself.." I said. But still no hope.

"Your new tutor should be here in a few minutes. I'll go somewhere first then text me if the tutor is here." He said and exited the office.

My eyes started to feel heavy so I closed them just right after I heard the opened.

"Y-Y/N." I heard a familliar voice.

"Nayeon!" I shouted which I think it made her shooked.

"N-ne, it's me.." She said.

"Its nice to see you! But what are you doing here?" I asked confused.