Tzuyu x M! Reader

A/N: Request by: Cebustudent. Hope you enjoy! Sorry if it took so much time. Author-nim is having some problem.

--////--
Your Pov

"Baby Jadeeee~(random name)" I called out the cute baby infront of me and she smile.

"Jagi, your mom's calling us for dinner." Tzuyu said entered the room and waved at the baby.

"Ne.. Baby let's go see your eomma." I said and carried the baby and exit the room with Tzuyu.

"Jade let's go eat." My sister said and took my niece away.

"Noooo." I acted trying to follow Jade while holding my chest. And they all laughed.

"Jagi, c'mon and eat." Tzuyu said and gestured me to sit beside her and I obeyed.

TIME SKIP

We are now currently sitting in my room. Cuddling with each other.

"Tzuyu-ah, what do you think about baby Jade?" I asked looking at the ceiling.

"Hmm.. She's cute. And really adorable." She said.

"But she needs to be care alot." She she and I nodded.

"How about.." I said but stop. Realizing we're too young.

"Nope. Jagi.. We're too young." She said. She really knows what I am thinking.

"Exactly. That's why I stoped." I said and sit up. She also did the same.

"Jagi.. We'll do it. When we're ready, ok?" I said. And she nodded cutely. Which I couldn't handle.

"Yahh.. Ur so cute this is unfair!" I shouted. And hugged her shoaering her face with kisses.

"Why is it unfair?" She asked.

"Because you looks cute while here I am." I said pouting. Which she quickly peck. That made me blush.

"Yahh... Tzuyodaaa.." I whined. And she laughed.

"Yahh... Oppaaaa.." She mimicked me with me same tone. So I tackled her making us lay in the bed.

"I love you, Tzuyu." I said and peck her cheeks. And she smiled.

"I love you too." She said and kissed me passionately.

--End--

Sorry if it took a while. Again I am having some problem. Hope you understand~