Sana x M! Reader: SMUT

Male reader x Sana
A/N: Eyyo... First of all.. I am a girl. I don't have any experience so spare my writing if this is bad. Also sorry if the smuts took too long. But I tried my best so... Enjoy!

--///---
Your Pov

"Oppa~" I heard my squirrel called me.

"Ne?" I asked not looking at her but watching tv.

She then went closer to me and whispered.

"I'm horny today.. Would you mind help me with it?" She whispered seductively which turned me on.

"N-not now babe." Damn this mouth. Why now?!

"But I want it really bad." She said sitting on my lap.

"Sana please.. Not now." I said looking down to hide my red face.

"But I think you also want it, right?" She said grinding on my crotch which made my friend erect.

"Hmm? What is that feeling underneath?" She asked innocently while carressing my thighs.

She lift my chin and smash her lips into mine. I'm loosing control right now. I kissed her back more passionately. We had a sword fight but of course I won. We switched place. I am now on top of her. I removed my shirt while she also strips. I saw her only on panty. I looked at her with lust as she place her hands in my chest down to my abs. I kissed her and played with her nipples. I suck her left boob while my right hand massage her right boob. I licked her neck after playing with her boobs and marked her neck and collar bone. She was moaning my name begging me to fuck her. I kissed her again as she wraps her arms around my neck while her legs around my waist. She broke the kiss and whispered.

"Let's go to the bedroom."

I lift her up and went to our bedroom without tripping. I placed her on our king sized bed. I then unbuckled my belt took off my pants along with my boxer. Freeing my dick fully erected. I saw Sana bit her lips as she sat up and went to me. She grabbed my dick and sucked it. I can't help but groan loudly. Damn her skill is so great. She deep throat it and I felt cumming. I push her gently and layed her again in bed. I took of her panty and give her pussy a long lick making her arch her back. Then I pushed in my dick without any warnings.

"Arghh... Y-Y/N.. F-faster." She moaned.

"S-sana.. Y-you're so f-fucking tight and w-warm." I moaned back.

I thrust her faster than ever. Making us both moans loudly. Room are filled with skin slapping sound and moaning. I pushed my dick a little deeper making her scream.

"YES! DADDY RIGHT THERE!" She screams as I hit her g-spot and fasten my thrust.

"G-gosh... Y-Y/N faster.. I-I'm cumming." She said in between her moans.

"M-me too." I said.

I thrust her with the max speed making us both scream. I felt her walls tighten signalling that she's cumming.

"Y/N!" She screamed as she cummed. But it's not yet done.

She trembles as her juices came out. I pulled my still erected dick and put her on doggy position. Again without any warnings I entered her asshole. She screamed in pain.

"ARGH! Y-Y/N THAT HURTS!" She yelled but I ignored her.

Her asshole is so tight and warm. I felt myself cumming for real so I fasten my thrust. She moaned loudly as I played with her boobs. After a few thrusts. I cummed inside her ass.

"O-oppa that's t-too much!" She said and I saw my hot seeds flowing out her ass. I cleaned her up and put a blanket on us and cuddled together.

"I love you oppa." She said.

"I love you more Sana." I smiled and kissed her forehead.

--End--

A/N: Was that good? Should I continue writing smuts? Or I should focus on fluffs? Also sorry if this took so long. School ate most of my time. Peace out!