Chaeyoung x Reader: Zoo

A/N: Hi! I actually don't know what to say soo.. Let's get started!

-----------
Your Pov

My little sister have their field trip. And our parents are both not available. So here I am. Sitting in the bus beside my sister. Just listening to music. Our destination is pretty close already. Which is Zoo. Its my sister's first time to go to Zoo so I can't say no to her. I looked at the window while my sister is talking with her classmates.

"S/N-ah.. Your unnie looks so cool!" My sister's classmate said.(S/N= sister's name.)

"Ne! She is actually a trainee under JY- Phmmnn." I covered her mouth before she can say it.

"S/N-ah.. I think you shouldn't say things like that, okay?" I told my sister still covering her mouth and she nodded. I let go of her mouth and she continue talking.

"Under JY team!" I sigh to my sister.

"JY team?" I heard her classmate asked. And she continue explaining what's in her imagination.

I look outside the window and saw a lot of people. I saw a lot of camera too. Like they are filming something. I tried to look inbetween the people since its traffic and the bus isn't moving yet. Then suddenly I saw a familliar face.

'Chaeyoung?!"

"Wae unnie? Something wrong?" My sister asked. Maybe I thought too loud.

"Ah.. Nothing." I smiled at her and she did the same.

"Attention. Everyone, we are here already. But before you go. You need to wear this-" I did not listen since my sister is there to explain it to me later.

"Unnie! Wear this then let's go!" My sister said as she handed me bracelet.

"What is this for?" I asked confused. And I heard she chuckled.

"Your not listening unnie! Its an evidence that you are from here!" She said. After I wore the bracelet she dragged me out of the bus.

"Ah! S/N. I forgot the camera." I said. She groaned.

"Palli unnie. I'll wait here." She said and I climbed the bus again. I found my DLSR camera and the lenses.

But as I went down the bus theres no trails of my sister. I got very worried and looked everywhere. I even asked her teacher and she said she didn't saw her.

'I just lost my sister! Eotteokhae?!'

I panic and asked her friend and classmates. But no signs until there a familliar voice that calls me from the people who looks like filming.

"Unnie!!"

I turned around and saw my sister running towards me. I crouched and she tackled me with a tight hug. I pick her up still hugging. When I realized she was crying.

"Unnie~ I thought you left me!" She whined and sniff. I patted her head.

"Yah! You're the one who left me. I thought you waited for me outside the bus. When I got down you're no where to found!" I scolded her.

"M-mianhe u-unnie! I went to Twice unnie first then when I cameback your not in the bus anymore!" She cried louder.

"Yah~.. Mianhe. It's my fault. I should look after you more. Stop crying, okay?." I said and comforted her as she hugged me really tight.

"Aish.. This unnie. You should look after her. You know." Someone said. When I turned around I found.

"Nayeon sunbae?!" I shouted. Ooppss.

"Oh yes. It's me calm down. Also drop the formalities." She said and I put down my sister.

"Oh.. Btw Chaeyoung wants to talk to you. So.. S/N-ah.. Let's go give Chaeyoung and Y/N some time, Okie?" Nayeon unnie said and my sister quickly nod and went to her.

They went somewhere while the others followed them except Chaeyoung. Actually Chaeyoung and I have been best friends since we are young. And as the time flew by. I develop feelings for Chaeyoung. We also went training together in JYP but unfortunately before I can even join SIXTEEN. I needed to focus in studying. And because of that I didn't went to JYP for almost 8 months. Either Chaeyoung and I can't find time to talk to each other because both of us have busy schedules. After that we became awkward to each other.

"So.. Chaeyoung, it's nice to see you again." I said breaking the awkward silence.

"Ne. It's nice to see you too." She said and smiled at me. Darn, I missed that smile.

"Wanna go for a walk?" I asked. And she nodded.

We walked inside the zoo quietly. Neither of us wants to break the silence until we are in the tigers and lions' section.

"Chae, That tiger cub looks like you." I said and chuckled. She just smiled at me.

"Man.. I missed you." She said looking at the tigers.

"Hmm.. I missed you too." I said and another awkward silince occured.

"..."

"Hey.. Actually I wanna tell you something. I've been hiding for a long time ago." She said. And look at me nervously.

"I...I l-like-"

"Chaeyoung fighting!" Someone cut Chae from the distance. Which Im guessing its from Momo unnie. I heard groans and they said 'Yah! Way to ruin to moment!' I chuckled at them.

"So what are you saying again?" I asked looking at Chae who is looking down at her feet.

"I-I like you Y/N!" She whispered-yelled and looked at me. We can't actually be loud becuase their are not that much of people here. But wait! S-she like m-me?

"Chae..." I mumbled.

"It's okay.. You don't need to like me back. I just want to let it out but please can we still best friends or friends atleast?" She asked with a hope in her eyes.

"No.. I don't wanna be your best friend nor friend." I said and hopes fades in her eyes and became watery.

"Im sorry-"

"Cuz I want us to be a couple." I said smiling widely and now there's sparkles in her eyes. She then suddenly hugged me.

"I've missed you.. Alot." She said while sniffing. I hugged her back tightly.

"I've missed you too... Chae.. I love you." I said and sniff the scent of her hair while crying.

"I love you too." She said we broke the hug.

She dragged me into a room with no people. She then kissed me passionately. I kissed her back immediately. We broke the kiss but our foreheads are connecting smiling in each other.

---------
A/N: Wahh.. Sorry if there's alot of sister's scene. I just want to have a little dongsaeng but unfortunately Im the youngest. Btw hope you enjoy this~

Sorry for wrong grammars and spelling.

Edit: It got published! Yess!