Nayeon x Reader: SMUT

A/N: First of all guys.. This is a GxG. But don't worry i'll also make a bxg. But don't expect too much from my smuts guys. So leggo!

---///---
G reader x Nayeon
----------

"Jagi~ let's hang out today~" Nayeon cutely said. But Im too busy playing ROS(rules of survival).

"Just wait.. Im gonna finish soon." I said my eyes still focus on the screen.

"Soon? You mean later at midnight?" She said and rolled her eyes acting pissed off. But I ignored her. I heard her sigh.

"I'm just gonna take a bath." She said and I just hummed in answer.

After a few mins. I nearly got killed but good thing I killed the guy first. Then there's only 3 players left. I'm so nervous because I've never been in top 3. Not until Nayeon came out of the bathroom wearing an oversized tshirt and only panty. What a nice girlfriend I have.

She then suddenly sat on my lap. I tilt my head so I can see the game. I notice there's only two players left. I got panick so I accidentally pushed Nayeon.

I quickly helped her but she pulled me down with her and our lips touched. I kissed her back. And my hands automatically went under her shirt and realized she's not wearing any bra. I squeeze her boobs and she moaned softly which really turned me on. I picked her up and lay her on our bed.

I broke the kiss and took off her shirt. I'm really turned on of what I am seeing. What a beautiful art infront of me.

"Play with me babe. I'm all yours." She sweetly whispered and smirked.

I went for her ear and nibbles it. She moaned while I am still massaging her boob with my right hand and my left hand exploring her back. I finally found her sweet spot. I didn't stop biting it until it became red to purple. Moving down to her jaw line and moving my hands into her stomach. After I marked her jaw line and I went for her collar bone I bite it a lot until her collar was covered by hickeys. Now.. I moved to her boobs, sucking and licking it while she was just moaning my name. I moved my hands to her boob again and massage it.

"B-babe, please. I n-need y-you." She manage to say inbetween her moan.

I smirked and moved to her stomach down to her covered clit. I draw circles to it.

"So wet for me. You naughty. Beg for me." I said as I massage her pussy.

"Hmmmh.. Y/N... Please fuck me hard until I can't walk." She beg but you didn't felt satisfied.

"What? I didn't heard it. Louder." You commanded and tried to insert two fingers. But she's still wearing her panty.

"PLEASE Y/N! FUCK ME HARDER THAN EVER! FUCK ME PLEASE!" She beg with heavy breathing.

"Tsk. Such a bad girl. Using badwords." I smirked.

I pulled down her panty and threw it somewhere. I gave her long good lick. And she moaned so loud. Fuck I can't hold this anymore. I inserted two fingers and started thrusting her slowly teasing her. I kissed her but she pulled away.

"Y-Y/N, faster please." She begged again.

"As you wish, princess." I said.

I thrust her faster. Faster in each second and she moaned so loud. "Aahh.. Y/N don't.. Hmmhh ahhh... Stop." I trust her while my other hand massage her boobs. I kissed her and she suddenly shouted.

"Y/N! I-IM GONNA CUM!!.... FUCKKK!" She shouted so loud and released her juices in my hand I cleaned my hand and lick her pussy.

But then my tounge went inside her and thrusted her. Im so glad that I can taste her and hear her moans. Later she cummed in my mouth and I gladly drank it. I put blanket on us. And lay beside her.

"You taste so good." I smiled and she blushed.

"Y-your good." She said still breathing hard.

"You should rest now. I love you, Nayeon." I said and kissed her forehead.

"I love you too." She said. And we both drifted to dreamland.

---------
Bonus
---------

I woke up and saw the computer. I widened my eyes.

"My game." I whispered. Then look at Nayeon sleeping peacefully.

"Well Nayeon's more important." I said and shrug. And continue sleeping.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

A/N: Sorry guys if this suck. I don't have any experience so I only based it on what I already read. But please vote and comment if you want moreee.

Sorry for a crappy chap.