Dahyun x M! Reader

A/N: Requested by: dahyunes. Hope you enjoy!

--///--
Your Pov

Hmm.. How about a necklace? Or a couple's shirt? Or take her to a date? Orrr bring her to her parents? That sounds good. Oh.. If your wondering what the heck is those for. It's Dahyun's birthday tomorrow and I don't know what gift I-

*Beep*

Jihyo: You should just get a simple surprise for her.

Is Jihyo reading my mind? How did she know that Im thinking about that? But anyways Jihyo's right. Dahyun loves simple things. I should prepare now.

Time Skip

I am now preparing things. Like decorating our apartment. Baking a cake and cookies. And also I got this little present for Dahyun. I got her a gold ring that cost like a car but it's just simple with a (your ship name with Dahyun) marked on it with a cute heart. It's pure gold that's why its expensive. I sat on the couch looking at everything.

"All set.. I just need to call the birthday girl." I said and grabbed my phone. And dialled Dahyun.

[Yeoboseyo?]

Dahyunieee~

[Ah! Y/N oppa, waeyo?]

I want you to come home now. Pleaseee~

[Hahahah.. Okay okay little oppa. I'll be home in 10 minutes.]

Please make it faster.

[Ne. I have to go now.. Bye jagioppa~]

Annyeong jagidubu~ Be carefull. Saranghae. Muahh

[Nado.. Muahh~]

Call Ended

10 more minutes. I turned on some music and I got too distracted and heard a knock on the door. I quickly put my party hat grabbed one for her and kept the box that contains the ring.

I opened the door and...

"Happy Birthday JagiDubu~!"

"Eh?! K-kamsahamnida!" She said nervously cuz she got shocked.

"Yah. Dubu put this hat on." I gave her the party hat and she put it on.

"You did all of this, oppa?" She asked looks like she's gonna cry.

"Ne.. Dubu don't cry~" I did and aegyo and we both cringe after and laughed together afterwards.

"Dubu.. Happy birthday. This is for you." I took out the box and opened it infront of her. Bit not kneeling tho.

"Happy birthday dubu~ Happy birthday, Happy birthday~ Happy birthday JagiDubu~" I sang to her and put the ring on her and she hugged me really tight.

"Thank you Jagioppa." She said crying. Aww. My little dubu is so soft. I hugged her back and patted her head.

"I'll do anything for you.".I said cheesily and she broke the hug laughing.

"Really.. Thank you oppa. Saranghae~" She said while holding my hands.

"Your welcome dubu.. Nado saranghae~" I said and kissed her. We soon broke the kiss. And spent the night together laughing and cuddling.

--End--