Nayeon x Bullied! Reader

Your Pov

Another day, another day at hell. I mean not really hell because of this one girl. She's so angelic. Whenever I see her she always makes me smile. Actually right now I'm running since I woke up late. Not until some guys blocked my way.

'Tsk... They're at it again..'

"Whoah whoah.. Stop right there weirdo and give us your money." The leader said and smirked. I took a deep breath ready to get beaten.

"But I don't have any money." I said honestly. Yes.. My parents aren't giving me money. I can't work either to earn some.

"Huh? Your lying, aren't you?" He said and raised an brow at me while getting closer. I looked down shooked my head.

"Well then.." He trailed off and pushed me to ground.

"Get ready to get beaten." He said and I quickly felt a fist landed on my cheek. Another one. And another one.

He get off me and tears started to flow out of my eyes. They started to kick me. Someone hit my ribs so hard. I winced at the pain and tried to block their kicks by putting my arms close to my face but it's useless. I lost hope. Why am I too weak? I can't even fight back. Suddenly an sweet voice shouted.

"Leave that student alone!" It shouted. Nayeon. I know it's Nayeon. Then the kicking stops. But I remained looking down.

"N-nayeon?" I heard the bully leader stuttered.

"Yes. Now leave." She said and even I can't see her face I know she's angry.

"Why be with this weirdo, when you can be with us?" The leader said. He build up confidence to talk like that to Nayeon huh?

"I said leave!" Nayeon suddenly shouted and I heard footsteps running away. Someone tapped my shoulder and I looked up terrified.

Nayeon saw my terrified eyes and softened her gaze. We stared at each other for a few seconds and finally realized. We both looked away blushing until she spoked.

"C'mon I'll bring you to the clinic." She said and helped me stand up I keep looking down to hide my blushing face.

We arrived at the clinic and surprisingly the nurse isn't there. She gestured me to sit on the bed as she gets the first aids. She checked my face and started to clean the bruise.

"This might hurt a little." She said before I felt a sting on my cheek. I winced and she quickly apologize.

"Just hold it." She said and continue cleaning my wounds.

"How did you found me there?" I asked her.

"I-I was just passing by t-then I saw y-you." She said stuttering. Cute.

"Hmm.." I hummed as I raised an brow. She sighed.

"Fine. I was worried when you haven't showed up yet. So I excused myself and was about to go to your place." She explained and I was kinda shock.

"Y/N.. I have to tell you something." She said and looked straight at my eyes. Which made me blush

"What is it?" I asked and I saw her hesitated.

"I-I... Like you.. For a very long time."

'Did my crush just confessed to me?... My crush!'

"Y-you know it's okay if you don't like me back." She said with a tint of sadness. I then smiled at her making her confuse.

"I like you too... I mean.. I love you too." I said and saw her grinning.

"So I can do this?" She asked but before I can even asked her I felt warm and soft lips on mine. I imediately kissed back. We broke the and grinned at each other.

---------------------------
A/N: Sup... I just felt updating rn... First batch of tests. Done! But there's still four more subjects tomorrow T.T and the problem is that all of that four subjects is where I'm not good at. I just hope the best for me tomorrow.

So yeah! I hope you enjoy this. I was shocked you guys like yandere stuff. But this isn't like that. Idk I just felt making this chap. That's all bye!