J-line X Reader Pt.1

A/N: Ho ho hoooo~ I am backkkkk! My other phone broke so I got another one new😂 But all my Twice pics is in that phone soooo.. T.T Anywayssss. Enjoyyieeh!

------------++++++++---------
Your Pov

I'm late again! I'm gonna get scolded by Ms. Myoui again!

"Excuse me!" I shouted while passing some people.

I woke 7 am! Which means class already started... I'm hopeless. But I'm excited to see Ms. Myoui, Ms. Minatozaki and Ms. Hirai again! The hottest teachers in our school. And luckily all of them are my teachers. Tehe...

I ran through the halls, my footsteps echoing is the only thing can be heard. Damn.. I'm really late.

I nervously stood infront of our room. Trembling from thinking what is she gonna say to me again. Detention? Meet her at her office? My hands trembling before opening the door. Anddd.. All their attention is on me. I looked at Ms. Myoui and damn she looked pretty pissed off.

"Ms/Mr. L/N.. Office now!" She shouted which made me flinched.

"H-hai!" With that I quickly run to the office.

But... When I opened the door. Ms. Minatozaki and Ms. Hirai is inside. I bowed at them and sat on a chair infront of Ms. Myoui's table.

"Hmm.. Y/N-chan overslept again?" I heard Ms. Minatozaku said in a teasing tone.

"N-ne Ms. Minatozaki..." I mumbled but she heard it. She giggles along with Ms. Hirai.

"Call me Sana." She said.

"Call me Momo." Ms. Hirai said.

"And Ms. Myoui? Call her Mina." Ms. Minatozaki said. I looked up seeing them smiling.

"Y-yes Sana.. Momo." I said weakly. Then the door opened revealing Mina.

"*sigh* Now now. Y/N-chan. Time for your punishment." Mina said..

Y/N-chan!? Punishment!? What is happening? She will just usually confront me but this one feels different.

She nodded at Sana and Momo. And they nodded back. They walked their ways to the door nd locked it..... Locked it!? They smirk at me seductively. I gulped as I stood up.

"G-gome.. I-i'm gonna take my leave n-now." I was about to pass them but they held me back and made me sit on the the chair.

Something blocked my eyes and before I realize it they put blindfold on me. And whispered...

"You'll be our pet now..."

A/N: Part2? Smut? Comment! :)