Sana X Reader: Merry Christmas

A/N: Yo! Sup? I made this chapter during Christmas day! Yeeyy! Merry Christmas everyone! I also made this story a christmas themed.. Enjoy!

Ps. This is also left behind my save drafts. Obviously I made this on Christmas. I'll leave it here while I make the requests. I didn't have net for a day so I couldn't make stories.

----------------
Your Pov

I woke from a very cold temperature. I can feel it's snowing outside. I opened my eyes and saw my beautiful girlfriend, Sana, cuddling on me. I smile unconsciously. Even though she is sleeping she still looks like a princess. I tried to loose her grip gently trying not to wake her up and I successfully get out from her grip. But I heard a groan from her.

"Hmm.. Aniyo.. Don't go! Your so warm.. Come back." She said as she pulled me back to the bed. I don't have choice but to stay. We again cuddled.

"Jagi~ Merry christmas." She said cutely and kissed my cheek.

"Merry christmas too, my little hamster/squirrel." I said and give her a peck on her lips. I chuckled as I watch her blush.

"Where do you wanna celebrate christmas?" I asked.

"Mmm.. Ah! Let's visit the others." She said making me think.

"That's actually a great idea." I said nodding.

"Should we get up and eat breakfast?" I asked but she shooked her head. We stayed like that for more minutes until we decided to eat breakfast. I checked the time. 7:30, still early..

I played a song in our speaker..

"You're my heart shaker, shaker~" We both sang. Then giggle after.

"I texted Jihyo that we'll be there at 9." She said.

"Then after this. Should we play snow outside?" I asked and she nodded like a child.

We finished eating and we grabbed our thick jackets. It's so beautiful. All are white. And my little hamster looks beautiful, she blend to the surrounding just right(oohh! Sing GOT7's Just Right!)

"This is... Beautiful!" She said while looking up to the sky. I chuckled at her reaction.

"I know right?.. You look beautiful." I said cheesily. She looked at me then giggle. I swear her giggle is the best giggle in the world.

We played snowball fight and we chase each other in the snow before we decided to go to the others. We ride my car and drift off to the dorm. I looked at the time. 8:30.

"I wonder what they are doing in the dorm today." She said while thinking.

"Probably eating.. Especially Momo and Jeongyeon." I said and we both laugh.

"Oh! Before we go to them let's buy them food!" She said.

"Okay, let's go to the starbucks, I guess?" I asked.

"Hmm.. Yeah!" She said.

We reached the starbucks. And bought coffee and cakes for the girls. After we drove to the dorm.

/Time Skip/

"Yeorobun~!" Sana shouted as she opened the door.

"Sana!" The others shouted in unison. They all run and hugged Sana.

I was struggling to enter the door because I carry all the coffee and cakes. Until Chaeyoung run to me.

"Hey! Y/N unnie/oppa!" Chaeyoung greeted me with a smile.

"Ey! Chaengie!" I greeted back as she helped me to carry the stuffs.

"Thank you." I said.

"Y/N!!" They shouted and run to me and hugged me.(ands😂)

"We brought coffee and cakes!" Sana said happily.

"Yeey~" Momo happily sang and went to get her coffee.

Time went pretty fast but it is still fun. It was very fun playing with the other girls. Telling jokes and messing around. I will say this is the best Christmas I ever had.

Now is already evening. We got back in our house before the sun sets. Im with Sana cuddling in our couch. Covered in big blanket and watching T.V.

"Jagi~" She called out.

"Wae?" I asked still looking at the T.V.

"Look at me." She said and I looked at her.

"I love you, Y/N." She said while giving me a warm smile.

"I love you too, My Sana." I said and kissed her passionately.

---------------------
A/N: Okay!!! Im done now! I didnt know if this is good or bad. Also Sorry for wrong spelling amd grammars! Author out!