Gotham's New News Reporter

Your morning didn't begin the way you had imagined it would go. The new alarm clock you had in the room didn't go off at five but it went off for your 'You're Running Behind' alarm which was six in the morning. Rushing out of bed to quickly brush your hair then get washed up for the day. No time for make-up since you had to be there by seven. Barbara had gotten in really late last night which woke you up to check on here, you were sure she was still sleeping so you didn't check on her. Instead, you made a quick breakfast for when she gets up since she might have a hangover for whatever she was at yesterday. You looked at the clock on the wall which read six-thirty on the dot so you grab your keys for your truck to head to work. As soon as you arrived for work, there were people parking their vehicles at the same time so long to a front parking spot for the day but at least you weren't late. Walking to the door that had your name and another coworker's name on it you unlock the door to find a stack of papers on each desk.  Picking up the pile that was on your desk, looked like you had fourteen interviews that your management team wanted you to cover before five this evening. It was going to be a long day, so you had to manage to break through with everything. The first on your list was to interview the commissioner about his plans on arresting all vigilantes in Gotham City. You never liked bugging Barbara's father so you sent him a phone call, "Commissioner Gordon speaking, how can I help you today?" He answered the phone then you replied, "Hello Mr. Gordon! It's {Y/N}, I need your help today for something my job wants me to do..." You said as you listen for Commissioner Gordon's response. "I have so much going on today, {Y/N}, I have to head down to the mall since there was a robbery to take statements from the employees and management team." Gordon replied with a heavy sigh then you shot him a quick question, "All I need is five minutes of your time, it's my first day with the press and they want me to impress them. I can even meet you at the mall to ask you the three questions after your done with your investigation there, sir. I can even ask the viewers at home to call GCFD if they have anything to add for your investigation. Please, Mr. Gordon?" You asked which you then hear him sigh. "I will do the interview for you, {Y/N} meet me at the mall. See you soon." Just like that Commissioner Gordon hangs up the phone which made you smile since he agreed. Matthew Price knocked on the door before entering the office, "Welcome to the team, {Y/N}. I'm Matthew Price, the broadcasting director. It's nice to meet you. We're all excited to work with you today, so I had a team made for when you have on-air segments. You will have a media truck with you today which is filled with two people from each department which is our creative team: Film, Make-Up, and yourself as the news reporter. If you have any questions call my cell because I can probably answer them the fastest. Your team will be here at eight so the real work can begin. Once again nice to meet you, {Y/N}." He said with a shake of your hand before he left after his speech. You couldn't believe that you were already given your own team to work with which was way beyond what you expected for the first day. Thank God for those professional internships throughout college. Reviewing the clipboard once again, your eye caught something which was the very last task which surprised you. It also had a picture with it saying interview this man.

 It also had a picture with it saying interview this man