Save her! Not me!

Riddler comes up from behind Batgirl then swings at her but she knew he was behind her so she swings her leg around to drop him to the ground. After that kick, he was pushed down on to the ground, "Where are they taking her?!?" Batgirl asked but then Riddler just smirks at her. "Riddle me this. What can run but never walks, has a mouth but never talks,  has a bed but never sleeps, has a head but never weeps?" He asked then laughed. "The time will be ticking when you try to figure out this riddle! Enough time for the job to be done." He laughed again before kicking her off of him sending her into a tree. Batgirl falls then holds her side getting up that's when Batman steps in to help her with Riddler and find out where they're taking you. The Penguin was out cold but tied up to the tree next to Batgirl. Batman clenched his fists before looking Riddler in the eyes, "Where is she?" he said with a dark tone Batgirl never heard before. Batgirl watched as Batman was now faced to face with The Riddler, "Where is she?" He asked before picking him up by his collar. "Figure out the riddle then you'll know how and where to go to her." He smirked again which made Batman tighten his grip on his collar making Riddler gasp for air. "Try me," Batman said while starring Riddler in the eyes coldly. "A river..." Batgirl said after a while of thinking then Riddler laughs, "Great job now here's another one for fun. This thing runs but cannot walk, sometimes sings but never talks lacks arms but has hands,  lacks a head but has a face. What is it?" Riddler asked then Batman narrows his eyes, "It's a clock! What else Riddler?" He demanded then Riddler looks at him. "That was it!" Batman punches Riddler sending him flying towards Penguin's direction. Robin and Nightwing head over to their direction. Nightwing instantly helps Batgirl up then stands by her side. "We took care of the dirty laundry by our side. The police finished bringing them in. Commissioner Gordon is over there at the moment. He is coming over with his guys to clean up this mess." Robin reported while tieing Riddler up next to Penguin. "We all need to head over to the clock tower next to it is a river. They're going to try to kill, (Y/N). We need to move and now before they do." Batman said before pointing to Robin, "You're with me on this one. Nightwing and Batgirl stay here until this is finished." They then took off then Batgirl looked at Nightwing, "He's putting me on the sidelines again so that way he can save us both from what is going to happen. Save her! Not me. I don't need the saving she does." Batgirl demanded but Nightwing just looked at her then held her close. "It's going to be alright, Barb," Nightwing said to Batgirl then she frowned resting her head on his shoulder. Meanwhile, you were in a van with Tanner with your hands and legs tied up in ropes. Two-Face put a cloth in your mouths so you couldn't scream. Two-Face looked at you then chuckled a bit, "What did you think I wouldn't be able to find you...? Well, you guessed the wrong dear. I always find the women I like to get to know better. Is it the face that scares you all away. Because on this side I'm still normal..." He said with his side still facing you with the flesh still looking somewhat decent then he turns towards you to show you his entire face.  You try to look away from him because you were scared of him but of course, he turned your face towards him again. "But it's this side that sends fear through your body, right? It's this side that people stare at because this is what Batman did to me." Your eyes widen when he said that. Batman did that to his face. Would he do that to everyone that does wrong by the law or only those who he wants to fear him? The van they were in was thrown into park shift that's when Tanner was taken out of the van by Joker then Two-Face then looked at Joker, "I'll handle this one." He said before looking back at you. Joker didn't get very far with Tanner because Robin showed up when he was getting ready to shoot at Tanner. Tanner looked up to watch the battle between Robin and Joker, but there was a dark shadow now hovering over him. He removes the cloth out of Tanner's mouth then he said, "Holy shit...Are you really...Batman?" Batman looked at him then said, "Where is she?" Tanner stands up then points near the abandoned warehouse. "They were heading that way when Joker pulled me out of the van. Two-Face was really touchy with her during the ride here." He narrows his eyes before taking off towards your direction. You tried to struggle as much as you could to slow down Two-Face which worked because he stopped dragging you then put you over his shoulder. He carried you up to the abandoned building then put you into a chair which he tied you to. "We should play a game. Are you familiar with heads or tales?" He asked you. You nod your head since your mouth had cloth in it. "Good, will I have the coin so we can play. Heads I win and tales you win. Seem fair?" He asked again which you shake your head again. "I really don't think you get a choice here, (Y/N). Let's get started." He slips the coin into the air which turns three times in the air before landing on the top of his hand which he covered with his free hand. "If this is on heads, I get to have my way with you. If this is on tales, I will let you get a five-second head start on getting out of this building alive." He said with an evil grin on his face. You look at him with disgust before he comes over to you to let you see the coin, "Heads. I win." He said then moved the cloth out of your mouth. "Where I can start with you?" He began to touch your H/C hair then twirl it in his fingers you turn your head to look away from him. That's when he arrived. 

"Get away from her!" Batman said before grappling down in front of both you and Two-Face

"Get away from her!" Batman said before grappling down in front of both you and Two-Face. He throws Two-Face against a wall then goes after him when he runs away. You couldn't see what was going on but you heard rounds of fire being shot by a gun. You begin to cry because you don't know who was shot or if they were shot but your shoulder was gently touched by someone which you scream before you look up to see a woman in a batsuit that had beautiful ginger hair. "Hello, I'm Batgirl... I'm here to help. We got to leave now before Two-Face tries to come hurt you again." She said softly and kept eye contact with you at all times. "Do you trust me?" She asked you. "Y-yes..." You replied back as she frees you then help you escape the building. When she gets you out of the building you noticed that black figurine shape leaning against the frame of the door that was holding him up. "He was the one that was shot." You said then Batgirl looked over to see Batman holding his side and arm. He had been shot. "I'll have someone take you back to your home, ma'am." She said then another man dressed in a suit was near all of us before Batgirl rushed over to Batman. You were driven home by a taxi cab while the dark knight was driven to the nearest hospital. You fixed the running make-up on your face with your sleeves but couldn't help but to remember that Two-Face had escaped. 

BREAKING NEWS

THIS JUST IN THAT BATMAN, NIGHTWING, AND BATGIRL TOOK DOWN CATWOMAN, THE PENGUIN, AND THE RIDDLER. THESE CRIMINALS HAVE BEEN RETURNED TO THEIR CELLS IN ARKHAM ASYLUM. THE JOKER AND TWO-FACE ALSO KNOWN AS HARVEY DENT ARE STILL FREE IN GOTHAM CITY! BE SURE THAT YOU ARE AWARE OF YOUR SURROUNDINGS! THE BOMBS THAT WERE PLANTED AROUND GOTHAM CITY HAVE BEEN REMOVED BY THE DARK KNIGHT HIMSELF! BUT WHERE IS THE DARK KNIGHT NOW AND WILL HE CONTINUE TO TAKE THESE CRIMINALS DOWN WHILE THEY STILL ROAM FREELY IN OUR GOTHAM CITY! PLEASE STAY TUNED TO YOUR LOCAL NEWS STATIONS TO FIND OUT WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT!