How Did You Meet

Sherlock

You and Sherlock have known each other when you were pretty much at 5th grade.You'd be the only person who would actually bare Sherlock's deductions and find them fantastic while other kids made fun of it and called Sherlock a freak.After a whole while of time,Sherlock and You were still friends and you'd help him solve cases even before John came along!"So you want to tell me that Sherlock actually had a friend?"John chuckled,Not believing it.

"Of course he did John don't be silly."You laughed,"Sherlock can be a jerk most of the time but trust me you'll get used to it,He is your boyfriend after all."You walked to the door,and before you could close it you could hear John shouting,"I am not Gay!"

John

You were having a problem with the Chip and Pin machine,"Bloody-Stupid Technology!"You shout basically at no one,and you earn weird looks from the people around you,"Looks like the Machine hates both of us."You turned around to see a handsome short,blonde man standing behind you sighing heavily,"Yeah..Someone needs to solve this."You giggled and smiled at him,he smiled back and extended a hand,"John.John Watson Pleased to meet you Miss...?" "(Y/N). (Y/N) (L/N),Pleased to meet you too,Mr.Watson."

"Just John Please."

Greg Lestrade

You were the new detective recruited at Scotland yard,people call you the female Sherlock and that is because you are Sherlock and Mycroft's sister,You were suppose to meet someone with the name of..Gavin?That's what Sherlock had told you his name was,But you were only greeted by Phillip Anderson and Sally Donovan,who had called you a freak,"Anderson.Donovan Don't you have work to do!?"A Man with Silver hair appeared from behind you,glaring at the two,After muttering some kind of words you made out as curse words you turned around to thank him,"Well,Thank You That was appreciated...Now excuse me I have to look for someone by the name of Gavin Lestrade..",The man infront of you looked perplexed,"It's...it's Greg,I suppose you are Sherlock's..younger sister?(Y/N)?"

You blinked at him,realizing that Sherlock most probably doesn't remmeber his name,"Yes,Nice to meet you Mr.Lestrade."

"Greg."
"Excuse me?"
"Just call me Greg,No need for formalitys..We surly don't need two Mycrofts." That had cause you to laugh,"I assure you I am nothing like my brothers."

Mycroft

You were both,Mycroft's assistant and an artist,You used to work as an artist before Mycroft offered you a job (In other words the British Goverment did but...what's the diffrence?)sometimes after finishing work with Mycroft you would teach him how to draw "Simple" things,Which for Mycroft,were pretty hard and needed alot of effort,once you left at 2 AM just because you were teaching Mycroft something...and You knew you secretly enjoyed his company.

James(Jim)Moriarty

You knew that walking alone in the streets of London (after a visit to see Molly) at 2 AM was a pretty much a dangerous thing,You were walking on the pavement when you heard something snap.

"Probably someone's neck."A man in a Westwood suit and neat brown hair appeared out of no where infront of you,"What?"

"I said probably someone's neck.."

You did hear it at first,but just asked to make sure you heard it right.

"How did you know that?"
"It seemed like it."
"Who are you anyways?"You asked,getting a bit un easy at the moment.

"Oh I am sorry,That's pretty rude of me.I am James.James Moriarty.You can call me Jim."

Moriarty?where did you hear that name?You are sure you have heard it somewhere..And as you protested who are you talking to.Everything Blacked out.