Jealous?-Mycroft One Shot

Mycroft and You were fighting for hours today,You've been spending time with Sherlock when Mycroft isn't home (You work from home.),But Now Mycroft is implying that You are in love with Sherlock.

"He is all what you talk about when we are eating dinner!"
"Mycroft that's not even a proper proof that I like Sherlock!"
"Then why do you even spend time with him when I am home!?"

And this seemed like forever,both of you shouting at each other till Mycroft took it way too far.

"Well if you love him so much why don't you move in with him!?"
"Mycroft-"
"You enjoy accompanying him everywhere right!?Why don't you just leave me and go!"

You felt tears forming in your eyes,"F-Fine..whatever.."You walked to your room and took whatever cloths you found and stuffed it in a small suitcase,You heard footsteps approaching the door.

"(Y/N)-"

You brushed pass Mycroft who was sighing and running a hand in his hair,You went down the stairs and outside the flat and started driving...somewhere.

*Time skip*

In the end,You decided to go to 221B,Not to hang out with Sherlock but to rant to John about what happened.

"Well..I think you should go ask Sherlock for advice,I think he would know what to do."John smiled warmly at you and said goodbye,heading outside.

You walked up the stairs whipping a tear and knocking on Sherlock's door.

Sherlock opened the door and smiled a bit,"(Y/N) I expected you..You fought with Mycroft I assume?"
"You assume correctly as always Sherlock.."
"Come in.."

After telling the details of the story to Sherlock,(Without telling him who was Mycroft Jelous of.),He nodded,"Mycroft is going to be here looking for you in exactly 10 minutes"

"Wait what?"

"Mycroft regrets what he'd done once he'd done it (Y/N)..Thats how Mycroft will always be,Now I suggest you go and wear something else than your Pjamas to meet him."Sherlock said,going back to playing on his Violen.

"Thank you."
"For what?"
"For existing."

You smiled an left the room,leaving Sherlock smiling too.

***

And exactly after 20 minutes,You heard a knock on the flat's door,You were wearing one of your white blouses,A jumper and black jeans,Mrs.Hudson had opened the door while you were in the bathroom,combing your hair

"Mrs.Hudson have you seen (Y/N) around here?"You heard Mycroft say,and you also heard Sherlock going down the stairs.

"I did."
"Then where is she Sherlock?"
"In the bathroom."

You got out from the bathroom and felt the tense between the two brothers,"Mycroft.."You smiled a bit and walked towards him.

"(Y/N) I am sorry!I am really sorry I shouldn't have-"He was hugging you really tight that you couldn't breath,"Oh..I apologise.."

You giggled and hugged him back,"I forgive you Mycroft..People get jealous all the time,it's fine really."
"Oh thank you (Y/N)"

Meanwhile Sherlock had bursted out laughing,"I am sorry Y/N I shouldn't have been the typical Mycroft