What You call each other

Sherlock

Him:Gorgeous
And No Sherlock isn't the type to call you "Gorgeous",but it didn't come out of no where,You were talking to him while John was reading a book then he said "...Well Gorgeous,-"
"Wait did you just say..Gorgeous?"John dropped his book on his lap,"I didn't say Gorgeous."Sherlock appeared with his bath robe and usual Pj's,"You did."You blushed,and from now it's stuck on Sherlock's tounge.

You:Smartie/Smartass
Since Sherlock is such a show off,You decided to nickname him something that will make him grin or laugh.

John

Him:Cuddles/Honey
John loves to Cuddle with you,either you were working or reading he would come from behind you and hug you and you two would start cuddling.

You:Captain
John reminds you of captain America,He is blonde,He was at war,and he is pretty commanding sometimes,So whenever he tells you to do something for him you would say,"Sure,Captain."

Greg

Him:Sweetie/Smart girl.
When you outsmart Greg in something,He calls you smart girl,but when he wants something from you,He would whine "But Sweetie!" And you would stop him to tell him something but then you get stopped by a kiss.

You:Quicksilver
Quicksilver because 
How fast he acts when you,or Sherlock want something,and because of his silver hair he though of dying another colour but you stopped him telling him that his hair is the most unique thing in him.

Mycroft

Him:Darling
Classy,Romantic,and simple,3 words that describe Mycroft perfectly (well..Not simple,if we come to simple then Mycroft is the most complicated person on earth.)He wants to show you that you are the most precious and wonderful thing that have ever happened to him.

You:British Government/Sweetheart
The first one is pretty self explanatory,Sweetheart because of two things.1)Because he loves sweet things and to be specific  cake,2)because even if he thinks he is an intolerable,You assure him that he is the only person that matters for you.