Who he gets Jelous from

Sherlock

John

Yes,apart from being bestfriends,Sherlock knows that John has always taken interest in women.He knows that John and You are just friends.But sometimes when John and you are hanging out,he doesn't help to feel jelousy.John later on knew that,He approached him while he was thinking and said"Sherlock,(Y/N) and I are just friends.Besides,Don't worry!She prefers tall men."This caused Sherlock to grin

John

Greg.

Tall,Goofy,funny,smart.Those four words went through John's head like a song.Why would you even like John?He wasn't tall,He has a psychotic leg,he has nightmares every other day.Greg seemed like the right guy to you,John usually thought,Sherlock and him were in Scotland yard.Sherlock wanted to get a file for an old case,when John noticed that you and Greg were standing,laughing about something."John I found the file.I had to go through Anderson which wasn't a very pleasant-You are jealous aren't you?"Sherlock stated,looking over to You and Greg."Sorry?"

"You are jealous of Gavin,aren't you?Its obvious from your shifting and-"

"Sherlock,Will you please shut up?"John frowned,Sherlock sighed and nudged him to go check on you."I'll call a cab home."

John walked over to you and Greg,"Hello Greg-","John!"You smiled and hugged him,"What are you doing here!?"

"Sherlock needed a case file..He was bored."John said,"You can go with him if you want."Greg said,"Really!?Thanks Greg I owe you!"You both laughed,but John's face remained emotionless.

You raised a brow.Greg noticed the silence and excused himself.

"John,Are you okay?"You said,"I am perfectly fine."

"John please tell me what is wrong?I am no sherlock you know!"

"Do you think I'm short?"He asked,"What?No!John are you jealous of Sherlock or something I-"

"Its not Sherlock,(Y/N).its Greg!You two seem perfect for each other!With your goofy attitudes and-"

You cut him off with a kiss,when you pulles back,he smiled."I-"

"John you don't need to be jelous of Greg.Greg is my friend and boss and everything,but he can never replace you!"

John smiled widely,"I am sorry I was just-"
"No nees to apologise!Now come on!I am taking you out for dinner!"

Greg

Jim.

People always tend to love thw Villains.Like,Loki from the Avengers for example,Or Khan from Star Trek,Or even the Joker from Batman.Greg applied the same rule in real life.

Yes Moriarty is a phycopath,but that doesn't mean he isn't attractive.Besides,Jim is the younger than Greg.Why would someone prefer a 32 year old on a 29?

"(Y/N)?Do you think I am..Old?"Greg once asked,"What?No!Are you rethinking the fact that I am younger than you?Because Greg  for me,age is just a number!"Both of you fell into silence then,"Do you think Jim Moriarty is atttactive!?"He blurted out,You just sighed and hugged him."No Greg,I don't!He is a bloody Phycopath!"For a moment,Greg sighed with relif,then he picked you up.You burst into laughter,"Today was a very busy day at Scotland Yard..Mind if we cuddle?"

"Not at all!"You laughed as Greg headed to the couch,and opened  the television

Mycroft

Sherlock.

"I mean come on (Y/N)!He is tall,handsome,thin-"This argument has been going on for days!Mycroft would come home and you aren't there because you are busy solving a case with Sherlock and John!He tried telling you a multiple of times but he couldn't bring himself to do it..until now.
"Thin?Bloody thin Mycroft!When will you realise that I don't like Sherlock for gods sake!"

Both of you fell into silence,Mycroft scoffed like a little child.A moments later,You giggled."Mycroft Holmes,The bloody british government himslef is capable of being jealous."

Mycroft rolled his eyes,"Oh come on!Cheer up!"You poked his side.A smile creeped onto his face,"Isn't today your Cheat day?Come on I am taking you out for dessert!"You smiled as Mycroft's eyes sparkled as he walked back to change.