He forgets your anniversary

Sherlocked
"Sherlock."
"Hm?"
"Aren't you forgetting something?"You cross your arms,saying that in an annoyed tone.Sherlock leaves the experiment he had in his hands and looks at you,apparently deducing you,"You are annoyed at me,I forgot something..It's pretty obvious from your hands,you've been playing with your fingures it's something you do when you are mad or nervous,but by the time of your voice you are pretty much mad..Why?I apparently forgot a special occasion..Someone's birthday maybe?some kind of anniversar-"
"Sherlock you forgot our anniversary."You sighed,pretty impressed by his deduction,"Oh.."Is the only thing he said before walking up to you and doing a neutral face,"I am sorry..I am really sorry (Y/N)..I promise I'll make it up to you later.."He leaned and kissed you softly then pulled away,"Fine..maybe you can make up to it now.."You grined and grabbed your laptop,having a folder full of movies waiting for both of you.

John What's on

"C'mon Honey tell me what is wrong!"John groaned,grabbing you by the waist,"John I told you I am not mad!",John rolled his eyes,"I am no Sherlock but I can see you are pretty angry!"

"I am not angry John..."You sighed,turning around to face him,"You forgot our anniversary."

"Our....annivarsary..Oh my gosh (Y/N) I am very sorry I am sorry!!"John looked away,moving his feet.

"Its fine John...But promise me you'll make it up to me."

"Well.."John grined and picked you up,"Up to some cuddling?"He laughed.

"John Hamish Watson!"You laughed too as he walked to your room.

George Lestraude

"Gavin what day is today?"You ask simply,folding your arms,"Gavin?(Y/N) are you okay?"Greg got up and looked at the calendar,"Its the fourth of April (Y/N-Oh..Our...anniversary."Greg chuckled nervously,"(Y/N) tell me you aren't mad."

"What is the point of telling you that I am not mad if I am mad?"You raised a questioning brow at him.

He smiled a bit,"You have a point smart girl.."
"Of course I do. I always have a point."you roll your eyes and look outside of the window in Lestrade's office,You felt Greg put his arms around your waist and rest his head on your shoulder,"Don't be mad at me..I promise I won't forget it again..Promise."There was some kind of noise outside,"Fine..Gavin."Your mouth curved into a smile,"Oh stop calling me that!"He laughed and kissed you,the door flung open and Sherlock stood in the door way,"Gavin-Good god (Y/N) Control yourselves!"He turned around and sighed,Greg pulled back and looked at Sherlock,"You will never know how to knock right Sherlock?"

Mycake Holmes

You slammed Mycroft's dinner plate infront of him and sat down infront of him,Mycroft was both confused and sure he had maddened you,but he also did know it's your anniversary and he even got you a necklass with a butterfly in the middle of it and trust me..It was pretty expensive,but thought of not telling you about it,"Darli-"
"What?"You said,in a rather annoyed tone."Well firstly..I apologise for...'forgetting' our anniversary,But I didn't."You were pretty much confused by now,Mycroft got up and walked behind you,holding something in his hand,He moved your hair to the side and clasped the necklaces around your neck,"Thank You Mycroft!"You squeeled,"and..I am the one that should be apologising,I am sorry for-"Mycroft cut you off by hugging you,"It's fine (Y/N),I am glad you like my present..."