How did He ask you out+the date

(A/N:This is gonna be long since this is how he asks you out AND the date.)

Sherly

You and John were sitting in your usual places,John was resting on his arm chair and you were laying on the couch,Listening to Sherlock who was looking out from the window and playing his Violen,And then suddenly he stopped,"would you like to go out for dinner sometime?"Sherlock mumbeled,John's eyed fluttered open and you blinked,"That question was to which one of us exactly?"

"(Y/N).."John rolled his eyes,"To You (Y/N).."Sherlock justified,looking rather nervous,"Well As a date?"

"Well of course as a date?isn't that what normal people do when they like someone?go out with them?"Sherlock rolled his eyes,"Well.. Yes of course I would love to Sherlock."

***

Your date with Sherlock didn't exactly go as a normal date would go,You went to the cemetery for some reason (That reason is Sherlock wanted to inspect something in one of the dead bodies that were there),but You did eat at a Burger joint and then went to eat dessert at one of the bakerys Mycroft had recommended,"Am I doing it right?You don't look so delighted."Sherlock tried deducing you,"Sherlock you can't deduce me,You told me yourself,"You grined,taking a bite of your chocolate cake."Besides You are doing pretty good for a first date Sherlock."You laughed,messing his curly hair,which,surprisingly,caused him to smile.

Jawn

You had spent a while with John,got to know his roommate and bestfriend,and now here you were,both of you walking your flat,John was telling you about his military work when he was in Afghanistan,And after some moments you didn't realise you were standing infront of your flat door,"Well I guess I gotta go now..Ill see you later John.."You smiled at him,and as you opened the front door to enter,John coughed,"Hey (Y/N) are you free...On Friday?"

"Yeah why?"

"Well..I...heh I have a question.."He fiddled around with his hands,"Would you like to go on a date with me?No Sherlock along with us.Promise."

You laughed and nodded,"Of course I'd love to John.."you kissed his cheek and grined at him,"See you on Friday."

***

You were blindfolded,And the only guide that was telling you where to go is John,"Are we there yet!?"You asked,getting impatient,"Patience (Y/N).."You could hear John chuckling while leading you on a chair,You sit down and he unfolds the cloth that was on your eyes,John and You were sitting on a round table,and you almost didn't distinguish Sherlock's flat,"I didn't tell Sherlock I was gonna clean up the place a bit.."John confessed,"Oh he will be mad..But we can mess the place after we finish now let's see what have you cooked for us Mr.Watson."

Gavin?George?

"Would you like to go out on a date with me?"

"Date?oh like...Two people who have mutual feelings on each other such as love go out and dine or something like that?"You asked,looking at your phone.

"Yeah one of those..I mean if you don't wa-"

"Well...Yes."

"I knew you would say n-Wait what?"
"I said Yes,Greg."

There was a moment of silence,then suddenly,Greg grabbed your long coat that was matching to your brother's and headed outside,dragging you outside too.

"Lestraude I don't like to run!"

but though,You felt joy running like a kid in the busy,snowy streets of London.

***

"Here we are.."Greg had dragged you into a coffee shop,"What do you want to order?"

"Lestraude-"

"Hot chocolate."He blinked at you,"Sorry?"

"You told me once you like hot chocolate."

"Well Yes..."you smiled,your face degrading to a shade of light pink,"You've been listening to me?"

"Of course I have been (Y/N)"

After a while of waiting for your hot chocolate and Greg's coffee,You two were chatting outside sipping happily on your drinks.

Mycrosoft

You were doodling on a peice of paper,when Mycroft sent you a text.

Fancy a peice of cake?
MH

You rolled your eyes and texted back.

Are you asking me on a date Mr.Holmes?

Mycroft almost instantly texted back.

Well Yes,I am.
MH

See you after work.
You laughed and started doodling again,Knowing that Mycroft knows that's this means a yes.

***

"Sherlock is absurd sometimes."Mycroft said as he took the last peice of his cake,in which he ordered the first thing as you two sat down,You tried to stop him but it was no use,"Sherlock isn't absurd..He is as smart as you..You both are brothers you know."
"I am smarter than him"
"Indeed you are."You laughed as you both got up and left (And since Mycroft knows people..You didn't even have to pay!),"Well Mycroft...why do you write "MH" at the end of your texts?"

"Oh I don't expect anyone to save it."
"Oh Mycroft.."